Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory This would stop incel-related bitterness and resentment, overnight

NotTheElliot

NotTheElliot

Pontifex
Imagine a video or news story where a foid, who had rejected a genuinely good guy for Chad, met back with him some time later. Maybe a few years later, or after they're out of college.

Typical background; he was a "nice guy", a good person, a friend, etc, but she didn't want to "hurt the relationship" or she wasn't "ready" for a relationship. But then of course she went on to get NUCLEAR-railed by Chad who tore her vag and asshole into one giant manhole and then forget about her afterward.

Now imagine this later meet-up, with the good guy that she rejected. What if the foid APOLOGIZED and admitted that he would've been a better choice (or, at least, not a terrible one). I mean if she actually meant it. And this encouraged at least one woman watching to date or talk more with the awkward, inexperienced guy who may've tried showing his interest, but didn't know how to.

I guarantee you, if such a thing happened in 2013, there would be no ER. Well, there would be but you know what I mean. Maybe he and many like him would be encouraged to approach, since the risk of social crucifixion would be eliminated.

Could be...
Would have been...
Should've...

Don't stress about what should have happened if X ultimately we can't turn back time. Just work on yourself and social-circlemaxx and maybe you'll ascend.

Could be...
Would have been...
Should've...

Don't stress about what should have happened if X ultimately we can't turn back time. Just work on yourself and social-circlemaxx and maybe you'll ascend.
That's really the best advice. Having more friends or associations in general is a good way to go.

That's really the best advice. Having more friends or associations in general is a good way to go.
Yup. I'm lucky cause I have a Stacy twin sister, but other guys should find a cousin or something like that. You need to insert yourself into their social life, women like that because they feel like they can blackmail you with things that happened in your past, but you shouldn't let them.

This could've stopped inceldom, but now foid dual-mating strategy is widely known and only the biggests simps will wife up these ex carousel riders (or born-again virgins, JFL). And she'll never respect this simp, because the simp doesn't have an ounce of slef-respect.

Foids wanted to have it all but nuked society in the process.

Yup. I'm lucky cause I have a Stacy twin sister, but other guys should find a cousin or something like that. You need to insert yourself into their social life, women like that because they feel like they can blackmail you with things that happened in your past, but you shouldn't let them.
What a piece of shit mods pls ban this red pilled fuck. @Fat Link @LeFrenchCel

Why tf do I need to do what they like. What a faggot. “Stacy twin. “

If you’re so confident “ohh just do what they like bro insert yourself into their social life” . Then why tf are you here. If you wanna worship foids or simp for them then fuck off

If you’re so confident “ohh just do what they like bro insert yourself into their social life” . Then why tf are you here. If you wanna worship foids or simp for them then fuck off
Huh? How is it my fault that I was born with a fucking twin sister?

What a piece of shit mods pls ban this red pilled fuck. @Fat Link @LeFrenchCel
Red pilled? Shut the fuck up. I've never been hugged by a woman that I am not related with because of my looks and personality. Though I'm working on my looks and personality. If you won't do anything in your power to ascend you are not an incel, you are a volcel and shouldn't be on this forum.

Huh? How is it my fault that I was born with a fucking twin sister?
I’m saying if she’s a Stacy twin then you probably have chad genes unless you look feminine like her. Also, your saying that to just do what she wants

I’m saying if she’s a Stacy twin then you probably have chad genes unless you look feminine like her. Also, your saying that to just do what she wants
I don't think that you understand how non identical twins work. We are two entirely seperate people, even our skin tones differ, put eyes everything.

I have a light brown tone with brown eyes while she is the whitest white with green eyes. She has she is extremely sociable and knows how to talk with people while I am introverted, probably autistic and generally have odd convictions.

Literally everyone tells us that we are the most unlikely twins they ever met.

I don't think that you understand how non identical twins work. We are two entirely seperate people, even our skin tones differ, put eyes everything.

I have a light brown tone with brown eyes while she is the whitest white with green eyes. She has she is extremely sociable and knows how to talk with people while I am introverted, probably autistic and generally have odd convictions.

Literally everyone tells us that we are the most unlikely twins they ever met.
Ahh that’s brutal tbh. What I’m saying is that society treats us differently which doesn’t allow us to be as sociable as foids. Foids are worshipped no matter where you go. You can only be social as a man if your chad or above otherwise you’ll be laughed at picked on and told to shut up. That’s why we’re more antisocial because of past experience in childhood which then teaches us not to say much.

You can only be social as a man if your chad or above otherwise you’ll be laughed at picked on and told to shut up. That’s why we’re more antisocial because of past experience in childhood which then teaches us not to say much.
agreed