Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal This

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
ac1.jpg

This, so much this OMG

A lot of this.

i imagined i would look like this after i have had my fun, settled and created a family.

in this episode, timmy hated being 10 and wanted to be an adult, thinking he'd be some chad, then he ends up being an adult and he's some truecel with norwooding
Do not school me on the art of the fairly odd parents, I watched it live as a kid.
This is the first episode.

Do not school me on the art of the fairly odd parents, I watched it live as a kid.
This is the first episode.
they had some short episodes in the late 90s that never air on TV

i imagined i would look like this after i have had my fun, settled and created a family.
View attachment 410189
lol

Any person who actually had fun doesn't look like that. Boomers looking like that probably married early not to die alone, and zoomers who will look like that will probably do after several attempt of suicide.

I didn't bald during my 20s and I am not even doing now that I am 30 years old. But I looked ugly af anyway...

Balding already in college, f.

that reminds me of this episode of The Family Guy
where Stewie meets his future incel himself.
https://www.wcostream.com/playlist-...ode-430-stu-and-stewies-excellent-adventure-2
That episode should be written in stone in the blackpill gospels. His level of disgust with himself is spot on. Also it's Stewie so I'm surprised he used so much restraint. I was fully expecting him to whip out a gun 3 times the size of himself and end it right there when the V-card was spoken of.

That episode should be written in stone in the blackpill gospels. His level of disgust with himself is spot on. Also it's Stewie so I'm surprised he used so much restraint. I was fully expecting him to whip out a gun 3 times the size of himself and end it right there when the V-card was spoken of.
If I met my 35 year old self and he was a virgin I’d rope instantly or at least try to fix it
Balding already in college, f.
how old are you?

If I met my 35 year old self and he was a virgin I’d rope instantly or at least try to fix it

how old are you?
21, hair's been thinning since high school, started noticing a small bald spot recently. not terrible yet but getting there

@Words2_live_bye @OverBeforeItBegan

Luckily i am not balding
also teethmogs me cause he has his teeth

only hope is betabuxxing

my biggest fear

how old are you?

35 is getting into gigaover, kill self now territory. Throw NW2+ in there and I would smash a bottle on the ground right there and mercilessly stab my future self repeatedly through the heart then slit my own throat

35 is getting into gigaover, kill self now territory. Throw NW2+ in there and I would smash a bottle on the ground right here and mercilessly stab my future self repeatedly through the heart then slit my own throat
i'm inevitably gonna be a virgin at 35 if i don't rope of course. i plan to commit suicide if i make it to my older 20s as a virgin

i'm inevitably gonna be a virgin at 35 if i don't rope of course. i plan to commit suicide if i make it to my older 20s as a virgin
Might as well take your time planning it out. Are you thinking the quiet way out like ODing in a gas station bathroom or jumping into a large body of water with cement bricks tied around you? Or loud and proud like wiring yourself with explosives and jumping off a skyscraper or perhaps playing chicken head-on with a speeding locomotive in a shitty pick-up truck?

Might as well take your time planning it out. Are you thinking the quiet way out like ODing in a gas station bathroom or jumping into a large body of water with cement bricks tied around you? Or loud and proud like wiring yourself with explosives and jumping off a skyscraper or perhaps playing chicken head-on with a speeding locomotive in a shitty pick-up truck?
I might need to find a gun

I might need to find a gun
Always a good idea to have on hand. Could always do a combo like OD and shoot yourself right before the drugs hit in a bathroom stall or something

Always a good idea to have on hand. Could always do a combo like OD and shoot yourself right before the drugs hit in a bathroom stall or something
Where can I get a gun?

honestly sleazemaxx timmy probably gets trashcan pussy

Well how do you not know how to get a gun? They practically grow on trees there. If you can get a licence then buy one. If not then go find some gang banger shitheads and buy a stolen one or something

Well how do you not know how to get a gun? They practically grow on trees there. If you can get a licence then buy one. If not then go find some gang banger shitheads and buy a stolen one or something
Any crime areas where I can steal one in GTA 5?

Any crime areas where I can steal one in GTA 5?
Yes. Steal a car and drive it into a gun shop thus creating a crime scene. Then steal the guns as it will now be appropriate to do so

Yes. Steal a car and drive it into a gun shop thus creating a crime scene. Then steal the guns as it will now be appropriate to do so
you can steal from a gun store? don't they have guns inside glass or something?

you can steal from a gun store? don't they have guns inside glass or something?
Yeah there will be restraints and such for the guns. Hence driving a car into the front of the store freeing up at least a couple for you to snatch

Yeah there will be restraints and such for the guns. Hence driving a car into the front of the store freeing up at least a couple for you to snatch
what about using a rock to smash the glass or something?

ugly Timmy mogs me

what about using a rock to smash the glass or something?
People will stop you and that's too low-inhib. You need to drive a vehicle through the front of a shop effectively scaring the shit out of everyone and freeing up some guns.