Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious those of you that leanmaxxed, how did you do it?

Internalizzz

Internalizzz

Permanent KHHV | in the here, in the now
i’m currently on a journey where i’m cutting out all sugar and drinking loads of water a day as well as going to the gym after work to build upper body composition, as well as biking around for exercise and I hope to drop 30lbs this year, i’m already down 10, is there any possible way to be able to leanmaxx to a point where I can have a good body, I have the mindset and determination I just need some more in depth advice, what macros and protein do I need to consume, creatine? HRT?

inject 50mg of methamphetamine, if it’s good purity you will be awake for 2 days and won’t feel hungry for 2 days. 2 days straight without sleep or food, 3 times a fortnight, will make you into a skinny junkie like myself

inject 50mg of methamphetamine, if it’s good purity you will be awake for 2 days and won’t feel hungry for 2 days. 2 days straight without sleep or food, 3 times a fortnight, will make you into a skinny junkie like myself
I wish I knew where to score Meth.

Cutting out all sugar wont make you lose weight fatass, all you need is to burn more calories than you eat, diet is 80% gym is 20%

No leanmaxxing for your subhuman genes

I just barely eat. Mostly too lazy to exercise. I only exercise like twice a week at most

Eat less, drink more water because it'll make you feel fuller, don't eat outside of meals, plan your meals, eat breakfast earlier and don't go back to sleep after, eat dinner earlier, go to sleep earlier, take something to help you sleep, lift weights to build muscle, do cardio to burn some calories buy don't be too dependent on it because it won't make up for a bad diet.

If you mess up one day and eat too much, don't give up, eat normally the next day as if nothing happened.

I eat only once a day in the morning and alcohol in the evening, my appetite is gone

then you lack Sugar

I eat 3 meals around 500-700 calories each and zero sugar jelly if I am hungry in-between meals

Last edited:
I'm not quite there but so far eating less and moving more has helped me lose 30+ pounds (195 ->145 currently)
I'm not on keto or anything, hell I had apple pie and milk for breakfast this morning

Creatine might help with performance in the gym so you can work harder and from what I've read there are no negatives to having it as a supplement. Could try protein shake for breakfast too - cheap and would keep you full until lunch time. Wish I had the drive you did