Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Those who have the ability to get a job as a teen but dont are Retards.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Those of you who know how to drive/have a bank account/not on welfare as a teen and still choose to NEET then you’re a fucking retard.

The NEET life isn’t all that it’s cracked up to be.

You have nothing to do if you have no money, nothing to look forward to, your parents have to drive you everywhere, plus you don’t have your own privacy. Like wtf r u doing? Get a job.

It’s kinda like masturbating. Those of you who are still in school want a long vacation to edge the biggest fucking load and bust.

You can only cope and NEET for so long. Take it from me i’ve been neeting since 2013 without barely any copes or money or control.

It’ll make you braindead if you NEET for to long without friends, goals, or copes.

Last edited:
My eczema makes me look like an oldfag, not possible and I only want sex not work

yk what i agree with you bro i am 18 and u are right i am tired of doing the same thing over and over again but its really hard when u have a fucked up father however other youngcels might have a chance if they got a job and m ade some money

Lol it's already over if you have to get some normie wagecuck job as teen. All the richfags send their kids to gay leadership camps, internships, extracurriculars, all the meme shit to get them a cushy rich person job once they graduate uni, not a fucking part-time job at mcdonalds :feelskek: lmao if you think that's the way to get ahead it's already so beyond over. If you arent already born into wealth and have your parents pay for car and uni youre already so ridiculously far behind actual privileged people, and wagecucking is just poverty with extra steps

Still neeting?

If you have to work a corporate job then it’s already over

Yes until my faggot family teaches me how to drive
amerimutt eh... For me, russian, this is something straight from another galaxy - how that happened, you do not have public transport and you must drive your sorry ass from here to there