Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Thought on Andrew Tate?

MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
★★★★★
For real I dont know what to think of him. At one hand he is kinda I say a over privileged chad/sigma. On the other hand he deos not pull back any punches againts feminist bullshit. Then there the whole him getting arrested for foid trafficking.

He's your average coping redpiller, but he at least tells zoomers and other potential cucks exactly how shallow and hypergamous the average modern foid is; unfortunately, there's also him scamming desperate zoomer subhumans into thinking gymmaxxing and wealthmaxxing will get them anything other than simple grudging respect from normies, foids still treating them the same, his "academies" being likely the same basic drivel you could find anywhere else by simply Googling for 30 minutes or so, so I'd prefer someone else to take on the mantle of his position if he is indeed sentenced. :society:

He's your average coping redpiller, but he at least tells zoomers and other potential cucks exactly how shallow and hypergamous the average modern foid is; unfortunately, there's also him scamming desperate zoomer subhumans into thinking gymmaxxing and wealthmaxxing will get them anything other than simple grudging respect from normies, foids still treating them the same, his "academies" being likely the same basic drivel you could find anywhere else by simply Googling for 30 minutes or so, so I'd prefer someone else to take on the mantle of his position if he is indeed sentenced. :society:

He'd be incel in the west with his looks, he had to resort to the European equivalent of SEAmaxxing

He’s washing horses to get by now

Then there the whole him getting arrested for foid trafficking.
Honestly just one more reason to like him tbh. Im not going to hate on all sexhavers anyway and one who is useful for spreading anti feminist positions is still good for us.

I don't like him but he's like ER for normies so that's based

can y’all stop making Andrew Tate threads

He insulted incels before so I hate him

He's a conman.

he's just a businessman.
he doesn't give a shit about you or me, we are just potential clients or ad viewers.
he's using our knowledge to further his business needs aka being the new joe rogan. :feelsugh:

just like wheatwaffle rating faces. a scam.

Last edited:
He fights degeneracy and feminism (female degeneracy), so whoever is against him is probably a secret or open feminist and whoever talks shit about him on this forum is 100% an infiltrator

He fights degeneracy and feminism (female degeneracy), so whoever is against him is probably a secret or open feminist and whoever talks shit about him on this forum is 100% an infiltrator

Anyone who triggers normfags is cool with me