Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Thoughts I'd share my thoughts on females (Long)

Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
★★★★★
Deleted, came off as too much bait for IT to post.

Last edited:
I was hoping to hear about your day.

can you please dm it to me I want to read it out of curiosity

Late to the party as usual

Yeah, the title was a bit misleading. I deleted it anyway, it came off as something IT would poke fun of.

Don't worry about IncelTears. It's not like anyone respects them any more than they respect us. We might be losers, but most people will tell you IncelTears are the bigger losers. Marginally bigger losers.

>when you're so high-inhib that you're afraid of (((IT))) and delete your post

:feelstastyman:

That will just boost their self-inflated egos, knowing that you've deleted a post due to them.

Don't worry about IncelTears. It's not like anyone respects them any more than they respect us. We might be losers, but most people will tell you IncelTears are the bigger losers. Marginally bigger losers.
Marginally?

We are a bunch of guys who can't get laid.

They are a bunch of creatures who mock guys who can't get laid and spend their free time trawling through our forum to do so.

Nothing marginal about it if you ask me.

Don't submit to cucktears, man

Do it, since when we care about them.

Marginally?

We are a bunch of guys who can't get laid.

They are a bunch of creatures who mock guys who can't get laid and spend their free time trawling through our forum to do so.

Nothing marginal about it if you ask me.

I'm talking about the prevailing normie opinion. When I said "It's not like anyone respects them any more than they respect us" I was saying "The normies think IncelTears is a sub of losers. Marginally more losers than we are losers."

Is it a regular occurrence here to self-censor your shit so that some redditor faggot doesn't screencap your post for le upboats

1464183983787s.jpg