Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Thoughts on abortion?

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★
I honestly dont care but since they wanna get creampied by chad and kill babies left and right then im all for banning abortion

As long as she is not the one choosing I'm fine. The huMAN who put the baby there should have the final say. She brings the dirt, we bring the seed. The seed is the more important part.

Don’t give a fuck. Also don’t give a fuck about women shitting themselves protesting over it saying there rights are being taken. :feelsjuice: The less rights for them the better

Abortion is based, roastie single mothers shouldn't be allowed to raise children.

Good,the less people on this planet the better and also since it's usually rich good looking people that have abortions it's a double win.
Fuck all good looking people

Less nuances to feed, all they do is shit. cry and demand food.

I see it as another way foids have of getting out of their screw ups in life. At the same time I don't want more of them running around so I could take it or leave it.

i dont even know why its even an issue. its murder. if i got pissed about not having the right to go ER on people, they would despise me.

im all for banning abortion
Unbutton

I'm pro abortion but seeing roasties seethe is funny af too. It seems like the elite wants to reduce the world population anyway so this abortion ban is just there to probably make democrats get the edge.

Thoughts?
I think sometimes when it is only possible to save one life you should prioritize the life of an adult over a baby

If prioritizing a baby's life will result in the adult's death because of medical complications, do you really want to murder an adult and lose their utility and life experience?

As an antinatalist, I'm not against that.

My mother was got pregnant with me, when she was 17. In USSR they did not do abortions for minors. And when she turned 18 it was all too late. This is the sole reason why I'm writing this post.

I've very strong feelings towards pro-choice people.

I've moved to Poland few years ago. I'm in full support of current (almost) complete ban on abortions here.

Abortion is murder.

I just enjoy seeing foids and soys seethe about it.

Last edited:
My mother was got pregnant with me, when she was 17. In USSR they did not do abortions for minors. And when she turned 18 it was all too late. This is the sole reason why I'm writing this post.

I've very strong feelings towards pro-choice people.

I've moved to Poland few years ago. I'm in full support of current (almost) complete ban on abortions here.

Abortion is murder.
Amen.

Toilets only wan't to make abortions legal so they can be whores and sleep around without having any consequences. They always throw the "muh rape cases" bullshit excuse despite rape cases being <1% of all cases.

Not to mention that "rape" isn't even a real thing. "rape" is only "rape" when it wasn't Chad that did it.

Anti abortion = fakecel

i'm only anti-abortion because it makes foids and leftist cucks seethe

It is taking a life
There are 12 kinds of birth control nowoh I was drunk they'll say
bullshit was always drunk and screwed
11 hookers in the phillipines
two of which died of aids later and no one got pregnant
If you wear a condom and pull out before cuming inside her
zero chance of pregnancy
fucking women are so lazy
dumbass guys too

Call it soy but I'm not anti-abortion. However I am 100% opposed to taxpayers paying a single cent for women's fetus killing services. It's not "healthcare" it's you had an elective surgery after fucking Chad, pay it out of pocket, also insurance shouldn't cover it

In an ideal world abortion should only be used when the mother's life is at risk or she was raped but now in days girls just use it when the condom breaks and this in my opinion causes women to have no repercussions about their sex life because they can just kill it while before they had to be reserved as to not raise an unwanted child

*Thots on abortion