Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Thoughts on Billie Eilish?

C

cheapling

Banned
-
100% - Permaban
I fucking love Billie Eilish. She is like the only musician I would consider myself to be a fan of. I even sing her songs with my ukulele.
What is some good music for incels to listen to?

i wanna suck her tits and titfuck her

trannie like looking bitch with generic overprocessed music pushed on normies

I fucking love Billie Eilish. She is like the only musician I would consider myself to be a fan of. I even sing her songs with my ukulele.
:foidSoy:

I remember that annoying richfag told insulting stuff about incels and men in general

She has big tits indeed but it shouldn't make you guys forget about her bad personality

I want 24/7 titjobs from her until I die

She epitomizes everything that is wrong with zoomer foids

I remember that annoying richfag told insulting stuff about incels and men in general

She has big tits indeed but it shouldn't make you guys forget about her bad personality
Something about ugly guys
" You give a ugly chance, he thinks he rules the world "

I usually despise what foids and normies love

:foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy:

Would love to cut her tits out and use them as pillows

She is butterbody

JoinedApr 5, 2024
Posts15

She hates men and is a big whore

Didn't she talk shit about ugly guys

She looks like she's stoned all the time.

She's a cruel and vile piece of shit.

She literally said women shouldn't give ugly guys a chance. She also said men don't receive criticisms about their bodies, which is laughably false.

I wish some homeless guy stab her.

in video games

she's a dumb little emo bitch who thinks she's the hot shit

Titties are good, but she is a manhater

well done

I don't care about her at all as I don't listen to her music so I have no thoughts about her.

my thoughts are the following:

I want to see her areolas.

Fuck you asshole

The fact this nigga got banned for just liking some mid industry plant is fucking hilarious

faggot

She’s one of the dumbest celebrities I have ever seen. The thousand cock stare she has is textbook. She’s a moron with boring music tailored for idiots. She’s not even as good as Taylor Swift and it shows. And Taylor Swift is less than trash. They are racing to spread misandry across the world. They should be publicly executed

Hate her style.
Hate her hair.
Hate her resting face.
Hate how she eats spider.

She should do therapy and be censored.