Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Thoughts on communism

im done

im done

God hates you
★★★★

I want to fuck this curry toilet for some reason. I didn't hear what she said. NPC talk.

Its jewish and a really retarded ideology for people who like to starve

Who let this pajeeta toilets talk???:feelshaha:

These people fail to even describe what is correctly. "Human nature" isn't at the root of the problem, it's the innate rule set of the universe that leads to zero-sum games. And greed isn't the problem, no one is gonna go down and clean the sewers out of the goodness of his heart or for the collective good. Because that is an unreasonable demand to make. Flattening the financial inequalities wouldn't make everyone equal, there would no longer be a way for people with bad genes to try and find a niche they can make some money in to compensate for their innate disadvantages.

Would cover her face in my superior white cum

Communism is filth.

Plot twist: OP is actually the foid.

I want richfags and the bourgeoisie to be exterminated and this has more chances to happen with a communist revolution rather than with capitalism.

Marx was very intelligent when it came to criticizing capitalism, but very stupid when it came to offering an alternative. His alternative ended up benefiting dictators.

I want richfags and the bourgeoisie to be exterminated and this has more chances to happen with a communist revolution rather than with capitalism.
Jfl communism and communists are only a mean to a hateful end.

I don't know politics