Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Thoughts On Red Dead Redemption 1 (2010) ?

• Thread starter BlackPilledOverdose
  • Start date
B

BlackPilledOverdose

(Self Deleted)
-
I have been playing this game a lot the passed few days. It's still great fun and has aged very well.

I have three saves on it. Two before the end of the game and one after the end of the game. Those who have played it will know why.

It's fun to play the minigames and to do nightwatch jobs. Never gets old.

I also went and shot someone twice in the feet and they dropped to their legs. I then went and shot their head with a sawed off shotgun.

It's far better than the second one in my view.

I played though it three times. Once in 2013 once in 2014 and once in 2017.

Fun and amazing, no woke bull either

I'm currently playing Undead Nightmare. It's fun to go around and kill zombies. The ones that crawl and jump on you are so fucking annoying though.

I'm almost done with it. It has a great atmosphere.

The game was fun as fuck. The only thing odd about it was there were tutorial like missions at the very end of the game when you were hanging out with jack. Like I already know how to kill and skin bears and sell shit, I've been doing it all game. Why are you telling this to me now?

View: https://youtu.be/7IkvAb6THQY

Also, everyone remembers their first time entering Mexico and this fucking banger came on:feelsmusic:

The game was fun as fuck. The only thing odd about it was there were tutorial like missions at the very end of the game when you were hanging out with jack. Like I already know how to kill and skin bears and sell shit, I've been doing it all game. Why are you telling this to me now?

View: https://youtu.be/7IkvAb6THQY

Also, everyone remembers their first time entering Mexico and this fucking banger came on:feelsmusic:

That song is great.

I'm currently playing Undead Nightmare. It's fun to go around and kill zombies. The ones that crawl and jump on you are so fucking annoying though.

I'm almost done with it. It has a great atmosphere.
Undead Nightmare was great! It's a shame that R* will never do something like that for RDR2.

Undead Nightmare was great! It's a shame that R* will never do something like that for RDR2.
I completed it on Saturday.

It was fun playing though it.

I first played though it on Halloween in 2013.

A shame rockstar will never do that for RDR 2

Bump:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_dBxGThEx8

I just played though this mission. My version was night time and I was wearing the legend of the west outfit. It looked far better.

When I was riding with the music playing both a bear and a cougar almost mauled me off my horse and fucked up the moment Lol.

Poorly optimized, but if you can look past that then it's a classic