Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thoughts on Sam Hyde's advice for incels?

men peaks in their 40s bro:soy:

Another normgroid who doesn't understand sexual dynamics

I agree with Sam on some stuff but sexuality and the blackpill isn't one of them. He's a normie lookswise so he doesn't know shit about inceldom or how it is to be a subhuman.

fuck thios guy he is officially CANCELLED
NO VIEWS TO HIM NO ATTENTION NO MONEY NOTHING

I agree with Sam on a lot of things, but on this he's obviously not going to understand when he grew up a 6'4" rich prep.

Shame that he and hasanabi are the same in this respect. Hoped hyde would be better on the incel question but I guess he is a degenerate retard too.

One of the first meaningful things he says is that you should fix your other problems before loneliness. Bluepill 101 drivel. Rebuke is Maslow's hierarchy of needs. Humans are inherently sociosexual creatures, and social status and sex are prime motivators deeply influential over our behavioral actions in both conscious and unconscious ways. If you are chronically deprived of the material conditions that enable those motivations, you are not going to have the drive to doggedly pursue economic activity/hobbies/self-discovery, etc.. The satisfaction of basic sociosexual functioning needs to be established before you can effectively pursue self-actualization and the other higher levels of human flourishing.

The substantive point he starts to make at 3:28 is also ridiculous. As if through your 20s youre a useless sexless male until you finally hit peak earning years in late 30s-40s. The average age of virginity loss in the U.S. is around 17 depending on the source, and biases with self-report methodology aside. Economic value does not equate to sexual value. Sam cant conceptualize beyond his own immediate experience of being a 38 yr old 6'4'' internet-famous richfag himself.

Capture

sam hyde is funny and i do enjoy some of his stuff, but he is 6'4. he knows nothing about the reality of dating for the average man.

sam hyde is retarded so IMO he's definitely wrong

dnw

He's in no position to talk considering he's 6'4

just work on yourself br0

-guy who is 6'5" ogremaxxed

Sam is funny, but his life advice is very hit or miss from my experience. Keep in mind this dude is very tall, on Roids, and has money and fame AND very famous connections