Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thoughts on this take on Looksmax?

Cao

Cao

Recruit
★★★★★

"I'm starting to realize that most so-called Incels are actually volcels,the same way how women say "there aren't any good men around" when
in actuality there are plenty of good men who want you,you just don't want them.For Incels its the exact same thing,they try to shame women
for not liking them,when they're basically guilty of doing the exact same thing.I recently saw a thread on here where this user was saying how
there's a girl who literally keeps reaching out to him irl and through texts,but that he keeps avoiding her because he thinks her jaw looks too
masculine,and I see plenty of other users on here who make threads complaining about women and how hard it is to get sex,yet they will never admit that they just have very high standards and are bitter that they can't attract the specific girls they want,which if they did lower their standards a bit,they would have much better success with lower tier women.Then if you try to advise them to do this,they'll just keep moving the goal post and say "oh well umm even landwhales can get chad why would they want me" sorry if this comes off as a rant,but its just that I'm starting to realize that a lot of so called Incels just love playing the victim and don't want to admit that they just have high standards."

This just pushes the stereotype that's being held by people like IT and 'normies', whom assume things based on lack of fact and understanding of the situation. Who are we rejectting and who do we have high standards for? It's just dumb that sites that assume blackpill try to push an idea that doesn't make sense about situations.

@your personality elab my post or the og poster?

"I'm starting to realize that most so-called Incels are actually volcels,the same way how women say "there aren't any good men around" when
in actuality there are plenty of good men who want you,you just don't want them.For Incels its the exact same thing,they try to shame women
for not liking them,when they're basically guilty of doing the exact same thing.I recently saw a thread on here where this user was saying how
there's a girl who literally keeps reaching out to him irl and through texts,but that he keeps avoiding her because he thinks her jaw looks too
masculine,and I see plenty of other users on here who make threads complaining about women and how hard it is to get sex,yet they will never admit that they just have very high standards and are bitter that they can't attract the specific girls they want,which if they did lower their standards a bit,they would have much better success with lower tier women.Then if you try to advise them to do this,they'll just keep moving the goal post and say "oh well umm even landwhales can get chad why would they want me" sorry if this comes off as a rant,but its just that I'm starting to realize that a lot of so called Incels just love playing the victim and don't want to admit that they just have high standards."

This just pushes the stereotype that's being held by people like IT and 'normies', whom assume things based on lack of fact and understanding of the situation. Who are we rejectting and who do we have high standards for? It's just dumb that sites that assume blackpill try to push an idea that doesn't make sense about situations.
Hypergamy requires the ability to chose the top-quality of (insert thing)

As unattractive men, in a dating market where your appearance is everything we have very little value, options and thus lack the ability to choose since no one finds us desirable.

Since we can't choose and and have little (in the case of some) to no options/power can not be hypergamous by default

Hypergamy requires the ability to chose the top-quality of (insert thing)

As unattractive men, in a dating market where your appearance is everything we have very little value, options and thus lack the ability to choose since no one finds us desirable.

Since we can't choose and and have little (in the case of some) to no options/power can not be hypergamous by default
It's like I'm saying how're we able to decide/choose the 'imaginary' girls we have out our will to reject and to rather support wanting "stacies xd haha virgin gf"
This is basically becoming the norm on .me while I support arguments like: 'NTpill' to a certain degree, a lot of the stuff is reddit-tier advice, ""lower preferences plz! u r too hypergamous!'
The og poster.
makes sense

btw how does one get "★★★★★" if there IS no like button

You have to have a lot of a certain number of posts after you achieve a new post rank to get all five stars under your username tbh

It's like I'm saying how're we able to decide/choose the 'imaginary' girls we have out our will to reject and to rather support wanting "stacies xd haha virgin gf"
This is basically becoming the norm on .me while I support arguments like: 'NTpill' to a certain degree, a lot of the stuff is reddit-tier advice, ""lower preferences plz! u r too hypergamous!'

makes sense

You get a star for every 50 posts and a 'rank-up' for every 500 posts. once you rank up however your stars reset, if you want to see the requirements for each rank then check the members tab, but you also have to be on the forum for at least a week for each rank up. The rank changes the color of your name, i am a 'captain' since I have surpassed 1,500 posts and two weeks on the forum, you have no stars since you haven't hit your first 50 posts, don't spam and be patient, you'll move through the ranks naturally

You have to have a lot of a certain number of posts after you achieve a new post rank to get all five stars under your username tbh
You get a star for every 50 posts and a 'rank-up' for every 500 posts. once you rank up however your stars reset, if you want to see the requirements for each and then check the members tab, but you also have to be on the forum for at least a week for each rank up.
Ahhhh sounds good, thanks for the info guys.

You mean how to be a cuck. Probably a foid infiltrating the site itself. This is the worst shit post I've ever read just by looking at the title. Jfl

You mean how to be a cuck. Probably a foid infiltrating the site itself. This is the worst shit post I've ever read just by looking at the title. Jfl
It's not a shitpost, look at LondonVillie and Higgabigga and many others, their argument is I have has sex, thus I am not wrong.
NTpill is pretty true tbf
that user post doesn relate to users of .co and it’s a shame he got responses agreeing with him
Indeed, but it's becoming the norm there, on a site that once had opinions that shared similarities to here

It's not a shitpost, look at LondonVillie and Higgabigga and many others, their argument is I have has sex, thus I am not wrong.
NTpill is pretty true tbf
I'm starting to realize that most so-called Incels

when you start with this statement ur either a tard, soy or just a femoid. you could already see the bias just seeing the statement "for incels,by incels" isn't that already a suspicious by the way she writes it!!

I'm starting to realize that most so-called Incels

when you start with this statement ur either a tard, soy or just a femoid. you could already see the bias just seeing the statement "for incels,by incels" isn't that already a suspicious by the way she writes it!!
To be fair some of them aren't incels, and just push the idea of going afainst incels even though they share same opinion, .me is basically guys fighting over eachother who's more toxic than one another. They don't like being called incels either

Out of touch with reality pilled

My posts on looksmax always get ignored

To be fair some of them aren't incels, and just push the idea of going afainst incels even though they share same opinion, .me is basically guys fighting over eachother who's more toxic than one another. They don't like being called incels either
They're run by ragefuel cuck boy moderators. They let normies, chad, fakecels & femoids run amock in their forums. Isn't it already nice that the feds are watching us. I hate the guts of those normies & fakecels thinking it is just another tumblr/facebook like forum page.

Fuck that site and join them if you wanna get doxxed

If only he knew that this is actually chads.co

They're run by ragefuel cuck boy moderators. They let normies, chad, fakecels & femoids run amock in their forums. Isn't it already nice that the feds are watching us. I hate the guts of those normies & fakecels thinking it is just another tumblr/facebook like forum page.

Fuck that site and join them if you wanna get doxxed
brutal for me on that site then, no slurs ofc! wouldn't dare to say anything like that.

you have a point tho i mean ig thats why its a seperate site, but dumb that these things are becoming the norm

That post was either written by a foid or a retard

Sometimes foids larp as guys on looksmax
as per @egoy and maybe @summer could've been larps but they were banned shortly after, thge reason I don't think it is foid, is because the users agreeing to this in replies are confirmed as guys

as per @egoy and maybe @summer could've been larps but they were banned shortly after, thge reason I don't think it is foid, is because the users agreeing to this in replies are confirmed as guys
Then they are retards

That guy in the example sounds like a volcel, not an incel.

the push was because: "i have had sex, therefore my opinion is just"
Looksmax is trash now. Normies ruin everything they touch.

I do have standards, but even ugly landwhales demand Chad only, so it does not matter. A lot of bluepilled idiots seem to have infiltrated Looksmax.

I do have standards, but even ugly landwhales demand Chad only, so it does not matter. A lot of bluepilled idiots seem to have infiltrated Looksmax.

indeed!

it might apply to some volcel faggots who would reject 4/10 girls because theyre ugly
you guys know who, theres literally fucking volcels exposing theirselves on polls rejecting to ascend with average women.

it might apply to some volcel faggots who would reject 4/10 girls because theyre ugly
you guys know who, theres literally fucking volcels exposing theirselves on polls rejecting to ascend with average women.
its all strawman and nitpicking arguments when they reference 12 year olds who say stacy only

@pp183 are you who i think you are/

What the difference between here and Looksmax

there maybe some vocels and mentalcels here but the vast majority of users would take that chance to ascend in a heart beat.
This guy only looking at and mentioning the obvious bragging threads and the not the childhood stories or rejection threads is like a foid saying all men are abusive when she only dates and fucks drug dealers and thugmaxxers.

HERO
What the difference between here and Looksmax
The point of looksmax at its original point is to show looksmaxxing advice for guys to look better, most people are either incels, normies or chad. its a vairety in reality, its fakecels, people calling each other N word and fighting in Off-topic. There's good advice there, and offtopic is fun, but its primarily there, maybe if not slightly less active than here.
there maybe some vocels and mentalcels here but the vast majority of users would take that chance to ascend in a heart beat.
This guy only looking at and mentioning the obvious bragging threads and the not the childhood stories or rejection threads is like a foid saying all men are abusive when she only dates and fucks drug dealers and thugmaxxers.
indeed the argument that muh muh silly inkwell u dont know how to talk to ppl and u r rejecting low quality girls is retarded, looksmax is becoming more "bleupilled"

Maybe some users but Id wager the wast majority dont get literally any female attention ever so dont see how they can be hypergamous

That’s just being a standardcel. Some incels are, and some aren’t: I am one. Whatever standards a men has though, it will never reach hypergamous 90-10 levels like females.