Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Thoughts?

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★
T1

T2

T3

Why do Americans cels hate the middle east?

Many people in islamic countries have secret faggot clubs for lgbt community.

Because Middle-Easterns are savages. There is a reason they are called sandinggers.

Not that Americans are any better.

If come across this guy before. He's totally based. Better to be an Islamic fundamentalist than a soy guzzling foid worshiping cuck.
Stormfrontcucks and cuckservatives hate ethnics more than foids.
They worship foids more than the most soy consuming reddit cuck

Now if the Taliban is smart, and they are, they will start nabbing these so called "Americans" off the street. They can hold them hostage and sell them to us for a million dollars a head, which the Biden administration will certainly pay. If they drag their feet, just decapitate a few and stream it on Tik Tok.

This will usher in a whole new level of degradation and madness. Paying billions of dollars to have Afghan Muslims shipped into the country, then housed and educated at taxpayer expense. You can be sure the Republicans will demand it.

Sandniggers are based only in the cases where we happen to have the same enemies, which lately has been the case quite often. That doesn't mean I like everything about them though. Then again, I'm not from Burgerland so I can't speak on their behalf.

The middle east is the most shitty fucking place on earth.