Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Thread delete

Ecstasy

Ecstasy

Blackpilled Optimist
★★★★★
@Nukethisgayearth why cant I access this thread? Did you delete it or the m*ds? Sounded interesting ngl

Mods deleted obviously

Obviously? Dude I so much give a fuck about the forum rules I dont even know them :feelzez:
I read the rules everyday and commit them to memory because I’m a law abiding citizen.

@Ecstasy He said it was a sewers-tier thread in inceldom discussion. I’m not sure how he got that impression, it was a poll asking which race has the fewest amount of real incels

@Ecstasy He said it was a sewers-tier thread in inceldom discussion. I’m not sure how he got that impression, it was a poll asking which race has the fewest amount of real incels
Because every race thread ends with 14 year old tier racism and political opinionz

Because every race thread ends with 14 year old tier racism and political opinionz
We’re incels. We don’t care about race. Whenever we discuss it, it is in an objective manner.
It is foids and sjws who feel the need to make everything about race and victimize nigs