Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Throwback to when I tried explaining to a Chad that he didn't get his girlfriend because of his "personality"

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
Some there was this 17 year old Chad (who I might add, has several ex girlfriends and constantly has girls hitting him up) that hosted one of those takeover accounts on Snapchat (Youngcels know what I'm talking about).

So there was a person that asked him how he met his current girlfriend. This is, word for word what he said:

"So I was taking over a different account a few months back, and I told this joke. Little did I know, she was viewing the takeover and apparently my joke made her laugh. She then found out we actually had a mutual friend, so she asked the mutual friend to introduce us. We started talking and eventually we decided to start dating. I guess you really can find love anywhere."

That enraged me so much, I'd decided to send an anonymous message to him, saying:

"I guess you mean you can find love anywhere, IF YOU'RE ATTRACTIVE. No girl is going to ask her friend for an ugly guys Snapchat username".

Apparently that struck a nerve, because he responded saying something like:

"Nah that's just rude, how can you say you can't find love if you're ugly? I mean, your personality matters just as much as anything!"

He said some more shit after, but I really can't remember. He really couldn't cope with the fact that these girls weren't chasing him because of his personality, but because he's hot and has status as a guy that lots of girls want.

And just imagine the BALLS this guy, with numerous exes, must have to tell me being ugly is not the reason I'm single.

I wouldn't talk to those people tbh. A lot of people are willing to destroy your career and ruin your social reputation for saying shit like that. You don't want to be treated like shit even further for saying "evil incel" shit

I wouldn't talk to those people tbh. A lot of people are willing to destroy your career and ruin your social reputation for saying shit like that. You don't want to be treated like shit even further for saying "evil incel" shit
I also don't think the chad actually cared because at the end of the day he's still winning at life. I don't think you could actually blackpill him until he gets divorce raped or something because he's been socially conditioned to attribute his success to personality rather than appearance

I also don't think the chad actually cared because at the end of the day he's still winning at life. I don't think you could actually blackpill him until he gets divorce raped or something because he's been socially conditioned to attribute his success to personality rather than appearance
I blackpilled some chad that used to go on ted talks and shit once tbh and many others. But its useless since they dont care why foids like them anyways like u said

but because he's hot and has status as a guy that lots of girls want.

Do they even care? I mean I hear normies say it's "awkward" to be liked for things they "didn't do" but at the end of the day, it doesn't matter, he's a whole different species.

I unironically wish I went back to that level of innocence. Where I thought personality is on par with the other factors and I had hope.

If I see people saying bluepilled non sense, I don't confront them. Let them have their nice warm beliefs that keep them going through the days.

Some there was this 17 year old Chad (who I might add, has several ex girlfriends and constantly has girls hitting him up) that hosted one of those takeover accounts on Snapchat (Youngcels know what I'm talking about).

So there was a person that asked him how he met his current girlfriend. This is, word for word what he said:

"So I was taking over a different account a few months back, and I told this joke. Little did I know, she was viewing the takeover and apparently my joke made her laugh. She then found out we actually had a mutual friend, so she asked the mutual friend to introduce us. We started talking and eventually we decided to start dating. I guess you really can find love anywhere."

That enraged me so much, I'd decided to send an anonymous message to him, saying:

"I guess you mean you can find love anywhere, IF YOU'RE ATTRACTIVE. No girl is going to ask her friend for an ugly guys Snapchat username".

Apparently that struck a nerve, because he responded saying something like:

"Nah that's just rude, how can you say you can't find love if you're ugly? I mean, your personality matters just as much as anything!"

He said some more shit after, but I really can't remember. He really couldn't cope with the fact that these girls weren't chasing him because of his personality, but because he's hot and has status as a guy that lots of girls want.

And just imagine the BALLS this guy, with numerous exes, must have to tell me being ugly is not the reason I'm single.

Dumbass Chad

Dumbass Chad

Chads coping to believing they are special cause of the special ‘personality’.