Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Normie tried to mog me infront of his girlfriend

arthur17

arthur17

Pessimist
An hour ago i was doing my street fitness workout and this fucking normie went to the pull up bar and he just wanted to show to his girlfriend that he is tougher than me.
Damm this faggot pissed me off.

Did he succeed?

An hour ago i was doing my street fitness workout and this fucking normie went to the pull up bar and he just wanted to show to his girlfriend that he is tougher than me.

probally had sex after

Why didn’t you beat him up

Doesn't matter, if you are trucel just standing next to you is mogging.
at least in gym you can embarass him by strength mogging even though it won't matter in sexual attraction terms

at least in gym you can embarass him by strength mogging even though it won't matter in sexual attraction terms
You can embarrass him but never mogg, I have seen gymmaxx manlet lift more weight than me but I never feel mogg because we both know that its better to be taller than it is to be stronger.