Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Thug" maxxing is stupid and degenerate.

I would argue that enlightenment comes from being free of dependence/attachment upon others, whether for fun or sustenance.

Conditional bonds in particular are cucked, as in having "friends" or a "boss."

While better, unconditional bonds (e.g. the family) are unworthy too in that they only serve to influence you into social conformity, through continued shaming and bullying.

I'm not enlightened. I don't think I wanna be enlightened.

Its not just limited to gansta-nigger type stuff either. I hate all bankers and politicians

"Thug" happens through circumstances outside of control, you are right.

Those circumstances are low-IQ and poverty.

But do not use the word dark triad to describe these animals. Being low-IQ and poor, then having to steal or act stupid, isn't dark triad. The sex-life of thugs is rife with AIDS and disgusting ape women. Stop trying to aspire to this.
Ugly and less intelligent men become prominent gang members/criminals when darktriadmaxxed. Attractive and intelligent men become CEOs and other high-status members of society.

Last edited:
I'm not enlightened. I don't think I wanna be enlightened.
To each their own, but continuing to strive after impossible goals becomes absurd at a certain point.

As an autist I am all but reconciled to the fact that I cannot achieve a dignified existence within soyciety, and that there is no point in trying. Dog-maxxing is my path to self-realization: finding meaning in the simplest pleasures and ventures in life.

Also, I like your post but be careful with some of the ethnic stuff. I've seen others before you get the banhammer. I noticed the time before you already got a temp ban for it.

Its a stupid decision only if the person is stupid to begin with. If a high iq sociopath/psycho path decide to thugmaxx .he may rise to be a crime boss and benefit quite handsomely from his decision.

Women fuck dogs nowadays so thugs can't thugmaxx anymore

I would argue that enlightenment comes from being free of dependence/attachment upon others, whether for fun or sustenance.

Conditional bonds in particular are cucked, as in having "friends" or a "boss."

And while better, unconditional bonds (e.g. the family) are unworthy too in that they only serve to influence you into social conformity, through continuing shaming and bullying (the very things you are trying to escape in not associating with your "peers" or having a "career" in the first place).

We have an endearing term for this too: Lone Wolf.

I agree 100% but thugmaxxing actually does work. Foids love that barbaric behavior

it depends tbh, it really depends.

I dont do that tbh

You're quite correct in saying the thug persona comes organically based on environment and that forcing it is, or damn well should be, cringe.

it only works for blacks int he US in urban inner cities