Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thugmaxxing vs niggermaxxing

• Thread starter niggerstonguemyanus
  • Start date
niggerstonguemyanus

niggerstonguemyanus

Recruit
★★
Which one is more viable in 2023? rly looking forward to your input

Which one is more viable in 2023? rly looking forward to your input
They are the same thing and also this isn't a good idea if you aren't black. Aryans should never thugmaxx

So many dumb-ass retarded greys.

My dream since a child was to become a thugmaxxed paki. It works for the people I’ve seen do it

Niggamaxx makes no sense unless you’re a curly-haired darkskin ethnic that could actually pass as black. If you’re white or lightskin ethnic you’ll probably get beaten up for doing blackface

Thugmaxxing on the other hand is a different story. Most highschool-aged white zoomers today are wiggermaxxed

My dream since a child was to become a thugmaxxed paki. It works for the people I’ve seen do it
Man I’m a darkskin curry and I tried thugmaxx in highschool. Just turned myself into a laughingstock. If you aren’t low-inhib or dark triad do not thugmaxx

Niggamaxx makes no sense unless you’re a curly-haired darkskin ethnic that could actually pass as black. If you’re white or lightskin ethnic you’ll probably get beaten up for doing blackface

Thugmaxxing on the other hand is a different story. Most highschool-aged white zoomers today are wiggermaxxed
thoughts on wiggermaxx theory?

thoughts on wiggermaxx theory?
It can be a good strategy but you really need to be willing to throw away all your dignity and integrity for it

I’ve heard @ElTruecel say that JBW for latinas is wiggers. This seems to be the case to me as well, the prettiest latina in my graduating highschool class dated a wigger drug dealer

Man I’m a darkskin curry and I tried thugmaxx in highschool. Just turned myself into a laughingstock. If you aren’t low-inhib or dark triad do not thugmaxx
In the UK it’s usually light skinned pakis from azad Kashmir that can easily pull it off. I’m darker skinned, high voice, low t and high inhib so I didn’t even attempt it

Niggermaxx and rape foids