Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Tiktok foid says she only likes 10inch/25cm dicks (DICKCELS DO NOT ENTER)

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
@ReturnOfSaddam Sorry i'm tagging you so much lately but this is exactly what you said the other day :feelskek:
7 inch is seen as average by foids these days

Giphy

Average vaginal depth is 3.75 to 8 inches, these foids want to be torn up
Tbh they're probably being retarded, i've heard many stories from normies on 4chan and reddit saying women have no idea how to guess sizes properly.
But in any case foids always the very best and then they turn around and accuse us of being entitled :feelsseriously:

I'm going to assume it's because of the hairdo, but that looks like a man with huge tits. Is that actually a foid?

But in any case foids always the very best and then they turn around and accuse us of being entitled :feelsseriously:
actually, I am entitled. If a foid is entitled to her 10 inch cock chad, then I'm getting my triple D stacy too, Gender equality:feelsLSD:

First of all she probably made that to trigger all the insecure men, second of all women perception is shit when it comes to height and penis size, if you had skinny 5'5 man with 7 inch and swole 6'5 man with 8 inch dick guess which would she think is bigger.

@ReturnOfSaddam Sorry i'm tagging you so much lately but this is exactly what you said the other day :feelskek:
7 inch is seen as average by foids these days

View attachment 398871
JFL yeah it's so true. So over for most men, standards get higher and higher every day.

Not like I'll ever get to use my dick anyway, this is more suifuel for normies.

Not like I'll ever get to use my dick anyway, this is more suifuel for normies.
Suifuel for those who still had hopes of ascending and living a happy life

Reposted alot. Even if you take into account that every dude lies to a girl and adds 2-3 inches to their dick, that's still at least 7 inches, jfl.

Ultimate roastie if she can only feel sexual pleasure with a dick size which is bigger than 99,9% of men. She probably enjoys the pain, disturbing whore.

Suifuel for those who still had hopes of ascending and living a happy life
Not really tho, lol, this dumb bitch isn't the average foid, she's just some masochist who can't tell dick sizes

there are probably like 1000 men that have a 10 inch dick in the entire world lmao

Doesn't matter, i'm 4 inches hard

Also the whole "vaginas are only X cm deep" cope is just that, a cope. Just look at dildos, they're all like 10 inches, to say women can't cope with that is a massive cope. Where do babies come out of? JFL.

tfw only 18 cm

That’s a tranny. They are known to have a bbc craze.

doesn’t concern me

she wants a horse to fuck her, take the horsepill

WTFFFF foids have absolutely ridiculous body standards for men. Holyshit

She's trolling. She can't even fit 10 inches in her loose vag.

It kind of gets to the point where she might as well just say she wants to be fisted.

foids length eye measurment isn't accurate , not that they measure their height daily or measure their cocks
but she might have fucked a foot long husky cock
dogpill is a self esteem destroyer

cover1.jpg

suifuel for average / small dickcels

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back