Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Tiktok heightpill - She's not into subhuman manlets!!

Arabcel011

Arabcel011

Biggest subhuman on earth, freak of nature
★★★
She makes it clear that she'd rather fuck another foidlet than fuck a manlet, she is also totally aware that by saying that she is making all the manlets seethe and cry. Nothing makes an undesirable man more angry and suicidal than to see a foid prefer to fuck a dog or another foid than give him a chance, they really enjoy watching us suffer.

She makes it clear that she'd rather fuck another foidlet than fuck a manlet, she is also totally aware that by saying that she is making all the manlets seethe and cry. Nothing makes an undesirable man more angry and suicidal than to see a foid prefer to fuck a dog or another foid than give him a chance, they really enjoy watching us suffer.

lesbianpill keeps me up at night sometimes:fuk:.

holes would rather fuck each other and animals before they would even look at a non chad

There is so much degeneracy in this that my phone turned into a rainbow for a second :feelskek:

Shitty link won't open.

I think the joke is supposed to be "I'm not heightist, I'm just gay. See when I said I wasn't into short guys, you probably thought I was heightist. But it was 'guys' that was the operative word. I'm not into tall guys either, I set that up to pull a switch on you. That's the joke."

I think the joke is supposed to be "I'm not heightist, I'm just gay. See when I said I wasn't into short guys, you probably thought I was heightist. But it was 'guys' that was the operative word. I'm not into tall guys either, I set that up to pull a switch on you. That's the joke."
A woman whether gay or not still falls in love with tall chad, it's in her nature. Being gay is a choice, there's no gene that influences same sex "attraction", being gay does not change a foid's genetic predisposition to lust over chad. Actually, studies have suggested that some women become lesbian because it turns chad on.

Last edited:
The heightpill is an open secret with normies even they acknowledge it. :feelsUnreal:

Man, the levels of cope..

A woman whether gay or not still falls in love with tall chad, it's in her nature. Being gay is a choice, there's no gene that influences same sex "attraction", being gay does not change a foid's genetic predisposition to lust over chad. Actually, studies have suggested that some women become lesbian because it turns chad on.

High IQ

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back