Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News TikTok influencer and her mother jailed for life over murders of two men

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★
A “self-obsessed” TikTok influencer has been jailed for life with a minimum term of 31 years and eight months for her part in the murder of two men who died in a fireball when their car was rammed off the road during a high-speed chase outside Leicester. Mahek Bukhari, 24, blew a kiss to her father as she was jailed alongside her mother, Ansreen Bukhari, who was sentenced to a minimum term of 26 years and nine months for the double murder.
A three-month trial at Leicester crown court heard that the pair were part of a group who lured the victims to a Tesco car park in February last year before pursuing them at speeds of up to 100mph. Saqib Hussain and Mohammed Hashim Ijazuddin, both 21, from Banbury in Oxfordshire, died instantly when their car was rammed off the road, hit a tree and went up in flames.
The trial heard that Hussain reacted badly when Ansreen tried to end their relationship, threatening to send sexually explicit photos to her husband if she did not repay him £3,000 he claimed he had spent on her. In the early hours of 11 February last year, Mahek arranged to meet Hussain at a car park in Leicester under the pretence of giving him the money, and arrived as part of a group of eight people. Many were wearing face coverings and at least one person was carrying a weapon.
When Hussain and his close friend Ijazuddin, who had offered to give him a lift, arrived at the car park they quickly fled the scene, and they were pursued by the group at high speed, leading to the fatal crash. In a 999 call made by Hussain in the moments before his death, he said: “There’s guys following me. They’ve got balaclavas on. They’re trying to ram me off the road. They’re trying to kill me – I’m going to die.”
Spencer described the call as “one of the most moving and distressing pieces of evidence ever heard in a criminal court”. He said Ijazuddin was “totally innocent” and “found himself sucked into a deadly maelstrom caused by all of you in the dock”.

Enjoy rotting in a cage for 2 decades you fucking whore. If she was white she wouldve avoided jail anyway

water is wet

I like the concept of asking for a refund after breaking up.

Its getting tiring reading these stories of empathy

Most fun part is she found 8 simps to do a crime for her.

Absolute brain rot these men they should be jailed too

The punishment should be equal to the crime imo.

These dudes died by fire, so these whores have to die by fire.

Self obsessed TikTok influencer is there any other kind.

There was a documentary about this case on TV the other day the victims got burned to death when the car hit the tree and had to be identified by dental records. As they tried to sexually blackmail the woman I've got no sympathy.
Just scummy sexhavers the lot of them