Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Tiktok is actually sad

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

Wizard
★★★★★
have you guys seen some of the normie profiles? I mean this is a normie's life. who can do the most aids video and get the most idiots liking his garbage :feelskek: some of them get a lot! very cool. now he is worthy of a used bitchy high maintenance foid which he will take of course. it's not even funny. every idiot is making these dogshit, lowest common denominator 15 second videos and that's how valuable you are. more likes=more pussy. oh your newest sewage wasn't so popular? maybe your 'girlfriend' will cuck you. why is the world this fucked up

race to the bottom, bro

1% of men still have a storybook romance

i never installed tik tok and have little interest in those videos. idk whats the appeal of them. maybe an oldcel trait.
Also don't have tiktok. It was my impression that it was only for teens

lowers your iq and niggerfies you

Nothing on there is even funny

have you guys seen some of the normie profiles? I mean this is a normie's life. who can do the most aids video and get the most idiots liking his garbage :feelskek: some of them get a lot! very cool. now he is worthy of a used bitchy high maintenance foid which he will take of course. it's not even funny. every idiot is making these dogshit, lowest common denominator 15 second videos and that's how valuable you are. more likes=more pussy. oh your newest sewage wasn't so popular? maybe your 'girlfriend' will cuck you. why is the world this fucked up

You trying to tell me you don’t coom to Tik Tok foids?
:feelswhat:

[UWSL]It’s full of dancing loli’s[/UWSL]
:feelsdevil:

You trying to tell me you don’t coom to Tik Tok foids?
:feelswhat:

[UWSL]It’s full of dancing loli’s[/UWSL]
:feelsdevil:
I don't watch that shit tbh. only what's posted here

wish I could die

Because its gynocentric and favours Woman Standarts ( Status ,/ Looks )

race to the bottom, bro
This is actually a good way of putting it. Society has been in rapid decline since at least WW2, but probably even earlier.

Don't be fooled by the slowness of the collapse. The roman empire collapsed for centuries, it doesn't happen instantly.

This is actually a good way of putting it. Society has been in rapid decline since at least WW2, but probably even earlier.

Don't be fooled by the slowness of the collapse. The roman empire collapsed for centuries, it doesn't happen instantly.
first warning sign was in the 1920s with the "flappers", after 1945 it was completely over.
people who had kids in the 60s, 70s and 80s might have tried to LARP responsability and authority and so on, but they were already carefree hippies that didn't want children and mostly had them by accident. which is why they mostly raised their children like total shit including us. brutal reality pill.

not a fan of trashtok, i don't find any interest in normies either, im looking for special snowflakes like that iq guy lol

Also don't have tiktok. It was my impression that it was only for teens
i never installed tik tok and have little interest in those videos. idk whats the appeal of them. maybe an oldcel trait.

It's mostly for teens and early 20s but tbh while i don't use the app, i still watch meme comps sometimes on youtube of it or videos of cute girls dancing