Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL TikTok is probably China's most powerful superweapon of the last decade

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
Forget nukes, aircraft carriers with lasers or whatever.

Tik Tok by far eclipses all of those as it affects the mindset of not millions but billions.

Whats worse is its probably even more popular in the west than its local version in China.

It truly is trying to fuck over the world by promoting hypergamy even further. What an evil thing!

But maybe that will be what saves us in the end. Acceleration where society just blows up when it can't take it anymore.

Well I hope anyway

Last edited:
That’s why coronavirus countermeasure was deployed

I was listening to the radio and it was some moms complaining that they walk in on their 10 year olds, and they close out their windows to hide their tiktok conversations from them.

Last edited:
Seeing kids making tiktok videos in public makes me want to go ER
Isisterrorist

They arr a vicious race

Its strong shit

tiktok is prime nukefuel

Forget nukes, aircraft carriers with lasers or whatever.

Tik Tok by far eclipses all of those as it affects the mindset of not millions but billions.

Whats worse is its probably even more popular in the west than its local version in China.

It truly is trying to fuck over the world by promoting hypergamy even further. What an evil thing!

But maybe that will be what saves us in the end. Acceleration where society just blows up when it can't take it anymore.

Well I hope anyway

Culture underpins the will of the nation. To wage warfare on culture is to wage war on the fabric of society. They defeated the west without lifting a finger.

tiktok is chinese spyware to infiltrate and corrupt the youth in the west