Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TikToker says that men are the ones who convinced women to only date tall men. Redditors agree

THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Paragone
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/NotHowGirlsWork/comments/11mdtwd/the_selfinflicted_wound_of_height_matters/?utm_term=2274845341&utm_medium=post_embed&utm_source=embed&utm_name=&utm_content=header

We are the ones who convinced women that our height matters and then we get angry when they think our height matters :feelsdumb::soy::soy:
Here are some of the comments btw:

Short misogynists are struggling to date women, but it’s not the height causing the issue. Teehee :feelsuhuh:

As a man, I hate that we’ve self inflicted this height bullshit. :soy:

As a 6 foot man, I can assure you that women are not looking to date 6 foot guys :chad:

Just fucking LOL at the state of Reddit. The level of soy is just unbelievable. :feelslol:

the pseudo intelligence is strong in this one

''I’m 5’5” and my boyfriend is 6’5” and honestly the 1 foot difference is painful. I can’t reach his face even on my tippy toes and in every single photo we look like absolute idiots. My sister and her boyfriend are basically the same height and they look adorable together, I honestly envy them so much, they make all these cute symmetrical photos of them creating hearts with their bodies, or hugging each other while kissing, they look absolutely perfect and I’m out here actually considering buying a portable stool and editing our height in photos ''

''I'm 5'2", my husband is 5'10". One day, apropos of absolutely nothing he asked me if I wished he were taller. I was completely dumbfounded. After a minute I just said "Yeah, it'd be great if I had to carry around a step stool if I wanted to give you a kiss out of nowhere without having to tap your shoulder to get you to bend down." He went on about how he's "short" because he's not over 6'. Apparently in his eyes I'm a dwarf?''

bullshit, retardest move ever, not a chance, as always womyn have ZERO accountability about their owns choices

b8e.jpg

next they will say that men are responsible for women dont wanting to date ugly guys too :feels:

good night i hate women

Human soyjak, no point in even hearing him out in full

...... I don't get it.

If this allegedly such an self-inflicted male beauty standard, then why are women following it? Aren't they supposed to take pride in smashing ideas that were allegedly created for men and by men?

JFL. They always have to blame men in some way or another.

Only one word to define this man: F A G G O T

Illogical soy bullshit from these sites, as per usual. Apparently it's not enough that we suffer due to height discrimination; now we must also suffer because they want to blame us as men for women's height requirements. This "self-inflicted wound" is an extremo-cope from women who are denying their hypergamous tendencies, who can't take responsibility or accountability for anything, ever.

It’s all so tiring

Women do anything to convince themselves lmao. And simps follow them. They're so retarded

How can they do this much mental gymnastics instead of just taking accountability? Isn't it exhausting?

The haircut and the tshirt I could just tell he was gonna chat trash

Never trust anything that bleeds for seven days and doesn't die simply not human

Illogical soy bullshit from these sites, as per usual. Apparently it's not enough that we suffer due to height discrimination; now we must also suffer because they want to blame us as men for women's height requirements. This "self-inflicted wound" is an extremo-cope from women who are denying their hypergamous tendencies, who can't take responsibility or accountability for anything, ever.

feminists literally never accept responsibility. always finding a way to blame it on incels

the rewriting of history is INSANE

there's not a single man on earth who'd say "5'11 is short". but there are plenty of foids who say foid shit like:
"men under 6 feet are friends TEEEHEEE"
"if you're under 6 feet 2' swipe right TEEEHEEE"
"I need a man who's at lest 6'3 so i can wear 8 inch heels and still look short TEEEHEEE"

its our always our fault guys
women just cant be held accountable
JFL

Unbelievable the fucking audacity of these retards. I literally don't believe it. I think it's bait.

Accountability is like fucking poison for foids. No accountability, no responsibility, always the men's fault for everything ever. Fuck them.

Send these selfhating soycucks wearing glasses to the gulag.

Women can accept zero responsibility for anything. They are so childlike yet we are supposed to treat them like adults. Lmfao

So, does the same logic apply in reverse as well:waitwhat:? After all, it's already a common retort in the manosphere to point out that it's women, not men, who are obsessed about fashion and make-up and tear down other women's looks all the time, while men don't give a shit. Is women's obsession over looks what is causing men (Chads) to date attractive women? Is flat women's insecurity what is causing men to prefer buxom titcows:ahegao::ahegao::feelsohh::feelsohh:? Is older women's misandry and feminism what is causing men to prefer younger women whose ideas can change more easily?

To use this guy's words: "Women talk about how men preferring busty, traditionally attractive, feminine, younger women is misogyny, when it's actually misandry. Women convinced men that these things matter, that they must be young, busty & curvy to attract men, and now women are getting angry that men are dating younger, thinner, curvier, bustier women."

Would that soytard agree with a take like this?

Unbelievable the fucking audacity of these retards. I literally don't believe it. I think it's bait.

Accountability is like fucking poison for foids. No accountability, no responsibility, always the men's fault for everything ever. Fuck them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back