Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel TIKTOKTCELS FROM .ORG

B

berserkerz

Recruit
★★★
the fact that inceldom has become popular in tik tok is just terrible, now I saw a stupid foid on tik tok, and fakecel simps from .org tell her that she is Stacey, just a cringe, such normies who consider themselves incels and at the same time lick women's pussy and feet in the comments, they are the most pathetic and disgusting people in the Universe, they disgrace inceldom

IMG 20240405 195212 754

IMG 20240405 195221 104

IMG 20240405 195215 269

Over for zoomercels just began for boomercels

Incel lingo is becoming popular among normies.

Incel lingo is becoming popular among normies.
it’s not even that important, if they followed at least some minimum rule, in the person of this foid, now all the incels are pussy-licking, and even the incels raise her self-esteem, this is ABSOLUTELY UNFAIR

They ruin everything
On the contrary, it would be good if they tried to humiliate her at least minimally, I don’t understand why they act so low, literally lick her feet with comments, don’t they understand that they don’t have a chance with her?

jfl for using chinktok normietok slop

She’s not a Stacy, she’s just a generic gook whore with a cake of makeup.

Gay retard normies ruin everthing

NOW I CANT SAY FOID GO ER IN PUBLIC OR SOMEONE WILL KNOW WHAT I SAID

.is will import 820,000 GrAYs

it makes me want to vomit when i see foids or normies or chads using incel lingo and larp as incels:feelspuke:

why is it bad? isn't this caused by more and more people becoming incels over time? it's a good sign to me

A lite version of inceldom may have become 'popular', but those simps fail to understand the most important part of it: the blackpill.

I know the girl ur talking about and the video. I called it out 2 months ago bro I made a thread fuck I’m glad people are starting to see how cucked these people are. It fucking angered me seeing that shit originally a while back