Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel There's no shortage of white tik tok boys here

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
Where I live there's no shortage of tall white tik tok broccoli haired zoomers here. I see them all the time. Hundreds of them daily and they tower over me . They are mostly 180 + and facially average to above average.

Why would any foid choose an ogre looking filthy and defective ethnic over them? Why would they ever do such a thing to themselves? It's no suprise that I am an incel here.

I wish my family never decided to come here. My life would me so much better if we just stayed on a mountain farm in north africa.

they're living the life

If your using tiktok, Goto the nearest sea and throw your phone in the river

That's brutal brocel

Why would any foid choose an ogre looking filthy and defective ethnic over them?
Good question tbh I ask myself this everyday. Why do these foids always choose subhuman ethnics over white men?

I am wide awake
Wake Up Sleeping GIF by Boomerang Official

t.

Same with younger guys (2007 and later) in western Balkans. Most of rich people with good genes have children, so not only are they tall and good looking, but they also moneymog me since birth. They are one of the reasons I deleted instagram.

At
Where I live there's no shortage of tall white tik tok broccoli haired zoomers here. I see them all the time. Hundreds of them daily and they tower over me . They are mostly 180 + and facially average to above average.

Why would any foid choose an ogre looking filthy and defective ethnic over them? Why would they ever do such a thing to themselves? It's no suprise that I am an incel here.

I wish my family never decided to come here. My life would me so much better if we just stayed on a mountain farm in north africa.

View attachment 1099510
At least you got money for roids and surgeries