Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Time Has Come For These Thoughts To Come Out

Fireside99

Fireside99

,,,,,…..The Days Have Gone By,,,,,…….
-
I feel trapped. Sadness pours out of me. The tears in my eyes sting. Bitter coldness is all I feel. I realize my problems are still here and that pain always exist. Coldness aches at my heart.

I hate this school and I hate the pretentious teachers and the women. I hate these women so much. These stuck up sluts. We would rape and kill them if this was caveman times ( in Minecraft)

study bitch, I hope you are not low Iqcel

Yeah I will and am.

I feel trapped. Sadness pours out of me. The tears in my eyes sting. Bitter coldness is all I feel. I realize my problems are still here and that pain always exist. Coldness aches at my heart.

I hate this school and I hate the pretentious teachers and the women. I hate these women so much. These stuck up sluts. We would rape and kill them if this was caveman times ( in Minecraft)
What did they do to you? It's okay, you're safe here brother

I’m known as a creep on campus.
Women don't get in trouble for sexually harrasing attractive or even ugly guys (girls would bully me by showing medical diagrams of vaginas to me when I was christian). Just remember that you did nothing wrong, they're picking on you because of your face. We're no different from chimpanzees or lions where the runt of the pack gets kicked out by the others bullying him.

Women don't get in trouble for sexually harrasing attractive or even ugly guys (girls would bully me by showing medical diagrams of vaginas to me when I was christian). Just remember that you did nothing wrong, they're picking on you because of your face. We're no different from chimpanzees or lions where the runt of the pack gets kicked out by the others bullying him.
Thanks brother.