Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Time to AfricanTribemax ,no excuse brocels

• Thread starter Deleted member 34031
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34031

Banned
-
IMG 20210425 222038

Have fun getting mugged and shanked with a rusty machete for a crumb of coochie losers

Follow my ancestors footsteps. is time.

Images 4

This post makes me realize this is literaly the only fucking place in the entire world where I don't have 0% chances of ascension. Like, on the entire fucking planet, this is THE place. Kind of fucked up and suifuel.

Gonna get my plan ticket right now.
Do they even have planes there
Jfl
They are literally checking themselves

According to the Guardian, "When a visitor comes knocking, a man shows his approval and pleasure of seeing his guest by giving him the Okujepisa Omukazendu treatment — the wife is given to his guest to spend the night while the husband sleeps in another room. In a case where there is no available room, her husband will sleep outside."
This, apparently, reduces jealousy and fosters relationships.

Last edited:
Gonna get my plan ticket right now.
Do they even have planes there
Jfl
They are literally checking themselves

According to the Guardian, "When a visitor comes knocking, a man shows his approval and pleasure of seeing his guest by giving him the Okujepisa Omukazendu treatment — the wife is given to his guest to spend the night while the husband sleeps in another room. In a case where there is no available room, her husband will sleep outside."
Just cuckmax theory

:feelsugh: Legit cuckoldry soon to be found in the West unfortunately. At least this is just one tribe in the bush. I hope the rest of the Namibians look down on this at least

I wonder why civilized women act like they're untouchable for mere mortals? ( excluding Chads of course ).