Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Time to reconsider Christianity?

G

Ghost

Veteran
★★★★★
Isaiah 53:2 ~ “For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.”

This is talking about Jesus… Please hear me out. We live in a Feministic society that is in rebellion to God’s ways (Proverbs 31, Ephesians 5:24, 1 Timothy 2:9-15, 1 Peter 3, etc) even the majority of churches are lukewarm and catering to the Feministic society.

Lukewarm churches that teach Calvinism in false doctrines that teach, "It's God's plan that you be incel" or "It's all predestined who is going to heaven and hell already." That’s heresy. God’s grace has come to ALL, (Titus 2:11-12). Who will have all men to be saved, (1 Timothy 2:4). God is not willing that any should perish, (2 Peter 3:9).

Psalm 92:7 ~ “When the wicked spring as the grass, and when all the workers of iniquity do flourish; it is that they shall be destroyed for ever.”

Ezekiel 33:11 ~ “Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord GOD, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die, O house of Israel?”

Matthew 23:37 ~ “O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!”

Read The Bible for what it says, NOT how hypocritical and disobedient “Christians” behave. Most true churches exist in very small house churches because the pastor doesn't have to water down the message in order to not drive away people that have conformed themselves to this wicked society; Feminism and worldliness. Because of these Biblical truths of women’s submission and that status in this world really doesn’t matter.

Romans 12:2 ~ “And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.”

1.) CHRISTIANITY IS BLACKPILL. It doesn't put hope in things of the world.

Ecclesiastes 1:2 ~ “Vanity of vanities, saith the Preacher, vanity of vanities; all is vanity.”

Ecclesiastes 1:14 ~ “ I have seen all the works that are done under the sun; and, behold, all is vanity and vexation of spirit.”

Matthew 6:19-21 ~ “19 Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal: 20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal: 21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

John 4:27 ~ “Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.”

1 Corinthians 7:31-33 ~ “31 And they that use this world, as not abusing it: for the fashion of this world passeth away. 32 But I would have you without carefulness. He that is unmarried careth for the things that belong to the Lord, how he may please the Lord: 33 But he that is married careth for the things that are of the world, how he may please his wife.”

2 Corinthians 4:18 ~ “While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.”

1 John 2:17 ~ “And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.”

2.) Jesus himself was hated. Why do you think He was crucified? Christianity is a religion for outcasts…

John 15:18-19 ~ “If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you. If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.”

1 Corinthians 1:26-28 ~ “26 For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called: 27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; 28 And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:”

3) Christianity is against the vanity of Chad and Stacie…

1 Samuel 16:7 ~ “But the LORD said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for the LORD seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the LORD looketh on the heart.”

Proverbs 31:30 ~ “Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the LORD, she shall be praised.”

Matthew 23:28 ~ “Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity.”

Luke 12:22-23 ~ “22 And he said unto his disciples, Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat; neither for the body, what ye shall put on. 23 The life is more than meat, and the body is more than raiment.”

James 1:21-25 ~ “21 Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls. 22 But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves. 23 For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass: 24 For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was. 25 But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.”

1 Peter 3:3-4 ~ “3 Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel; 4 But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price.”

4.) God can be your Father when your parents have failed you as many of you have shared...

Psalm 27:10 ~ “When my father and my mother forsake me, then the Lord will take me up.”

5) Having Christ with you makes it easier to deal with overall day-to-day problems you have and He helps to make us see that a lot of our problems are trivial…

Isaiah 41:13 ~ “For I the Lord thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.”

Psalm 55:22 ~ “Cast thy burden upon the Lord, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.”

Matthew 11:28-29 ~ “Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.”

John 14:8 ~ “I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.”

Galatians 5:22-23 ~ “22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, 23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.”

James 4:7 ~ “Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.”

Conclusion…

Psalm 9:17 ~ “The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.”

I have given you 5 reasons to consider Christianity to help ease the burden of being an INCEL. You don't have to live in this hell. You don't have to bend over backwards and keep banging on the doors of a society that doesn't accept you. Of a society that only teaches harmful ideologies that sex is everything, that makes you self-conscious of your looks, and is very superficial. Of a society that has shafted men to the side. I want no part of that.

Such a society rejects Christ and what the Bible teaches! We live in an anti-Christ, ruthless, degenerate culture and I hate it with a holy hatred, (Proverbs 8:13). Every time I see the wickedness, the more I cling to Christ because He is righteousness and He is my Father because my human father failed me. I see no logic in making yourself even more miserable by trying and wishing to belong in a society that doesn't want you to begin with. I believe the devil is stealing your potential (John 10:10) from you by tempting you to give into depression, insecurities, self-defeatism and unbelief. For your skepticism on the science side of things, please research Creationism by Kent Hovind and Ken Ham. I used to be an atheist.

It's up to you to say enough is enough and not be a part of this evil society that's on its way to hell. Either that or you may choose to defend atheism and reject the hope and grace offered to you by God Himself. I respect your choice if you wish to continue in your hellish, hopeless existence as much as it saddens my heart because I used to feel what you all feel. All I'm doing is putting another option before you that you might choose to consider as I know this option has helped me.

I’ve come in here with love in my heart as I’m a 35-year-old, 180 lb., 5’6”, working class, Asian guy who has had a hard life of abusive parents, constantly bullied by Chads and rejection from women, making me to be suicidal and deeply insecure much like many of you, but The Lord saved me and helps me carry my burden.

Jesus loves you… He died for you. God Himself so loved us (John 3:16) that He came in flesh that was not attractive (Isaiah 53:2, 1 Timothy 3:16), to die for the sins of the world to reconcile us to Himself (Colossians 1:20); covering our sins with His blood so that we can walk in newness of life, (Romans 6, Hebrews 10:26).

Do not be self-defeatists… Do not let the evil of this world overcome you.

Romans 12:21 ~ “Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.”

Lord Jesus bless you all… I’ll be praying for all of you to become the men of God that they are meant to be. God’s grace is sufficient for you.

2 Corinthians 12:9 ~ "9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."

Titus 2:11-12 ~ “11 For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to ALL men, 12 Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;”

Christians don't follow any of that stuff, and church is really boring.

Religion is cope for retards

christcucks at it again

Cowering away in a church sucking god's dick like some mgtow faggot isn't going to save society

The Bible is the most blackpilled book out there.

Nice. Too bad edgy fedora tippers will always be here, thinking they're being 'rebellious' or something. JFL.

Isn't the blackpill all about the hard truth? If we have to cope by deluding ourselves, what is the point? May as well go back to being bluepilled.

Isaiah 53:2 ~ “For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.”

This is talking about Jesus… Please hear me out. We live in a Feministic society that is in rebellion to God’s ways (Proverbs 31, Ephesians 5:24, 1 Timothy 2:9-15, 1 Peter 3, etc) even the majority of churches are lukewarm and catering to the Feministic society.

Lukewarm churches that teach Calvinism in false doctrines that teach, "It's God's plan that you be incel" or "It's all predestined who is going to heaven and hell already." That’s heresy. God’s grace has come to ALL, (Titus 2:11-12). Who will have all men to be saved, (1 Timothy 2:4). God is not willing that any should perish, (2 Peter 3:9).

Psalm 92:7 ~ “When the wicked spring as the grass, and when all the workers of iniquity do flourish; it is that they shall be destroyed for ever.”

Ezekiel 33:11 ~ “Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord GOD, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die, O house of Israel?”

Matthew 23:37 ~ “O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!”

Read The Bible for what it says, NOT how hypocritical and disobedient “Christians” behave. Most true churches exist in very small house churches because the pastor doesn't have to water down the message in order to not drive away people that have conformed themselves to this wicked society; Feminism and worldliness. Because of these Biblical truths of women’s submission and that status in this world really doesn’t matter.

Romans 12:2 ~ “And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.”

Ecclesiastes 1:2 ~ “Vanity of vanities, saith the Preacher, vanity of vanities; all is vanity.”

Ecclesiastes 1:14 ~ “ I have seen all the works that are done under the sun; and, behold, all is vanity and vexation of spirit.”

Matthew 6:19-21 ~ “19 Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal: 20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal: 21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

John 4:27 ~ “Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.”

1 Corinthians 7:31-33 ~ “31 And they that use this world, as not abusing it: for the fashion of this world passeth away. 32 But I would have you without carefulness. He that is unmarried careth for the things that belong to the Lord, how he may please the Lord: 33 But he that is married careth for the things that are of the world, how he may please his wife.”

2 Corinthians 4:18 ~ “While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.”

1 John 2:17 ~ “And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.”

2.) Jesus himself was hated. Why do you think He was crucified? Christianity is a religion for outcasts…

John 15:18-19 ~ “If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you. If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.”

1 Corinthians 1:26-28 ~ “26 For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called: 27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; 28 And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:”

1 Samuel 16:7 ~ “But the LORD said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for the LORD seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the LORD looketh on the heart.”

Proverbs 31:30 ~ “Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the LORD, she shall be praised.”

Matthew 23:28 ~ “Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity.”

Luke 12:22-23 ~ “22 And he said unto his disciples, Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat; neither for the body, what ye shall put on. 23 The life is more than meat, and the body is more than raiment.”

James 1:21-25 ~ “21 Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls. 22 But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves. 23 For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass: 24 For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was. 25 But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.”

1 Peter 3:3-4 ~ “3 Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel; 4 But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price.”

4.) God can be your Father when your parents have failed you as many of you have shared...

Psalm 27:10 ~ “When my father and my mother forsake me, then the Lord will take me up.”

5) Having Christ with you makes it easier to deal with overall day-to-day problems you have and He helps to make us see that a lot of our problems are trivial…

Isaiah 41:13 ~ “For I the Lord thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.”

Psalm 55:22 ~ “Cast thy burden upon the Lord, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.”

Matthew 11:28-29 ~ “Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.”

Galatians 5:22-23 ~ “22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, 23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.”

James 4:7 ~ “Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.”

Conclusion…

Psalm 9:17 ~ “The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.”

I have given you 5 reasons to consider Christianity to help ease the burden of being an INCEL. You don't have to live in this hell. You don't have to bend over backwards and keep banging on the doors of a society that doesn't accept you. Of a society that only teaches harmful ideologies that sex is everything, that makes you self-conscious of your looks, and is very superficial. Of a society that has shafted men to the side. I want no part of that.

Such a society rejects Christ and what the Bible teaches! We live in an anti-Christ, ruthless, degenerate culture and I hate it with a holy hatred, (Proverbs 8:13). Every time I see the wickedness, the more I cling to Christ because He is righteousness and He is my Father because my human father failed me. I see no logic in making yourself even more miserable by trying and wishing to belong in a society that doesn't want you to begin with. I believe the devil is stealing your potential (John 10:10) from you by tempting you to give into depression, insecurities, self-defeatism and unbelief. For your skepticism on the science side of things, please research Creationism by Kent Hovind and Ken Ham. I used to be an atheist.

It's up to you to say enough is enough and not be a part of this evil society that's on its way to hell. Either that or you may choose to defend atheism and reject the hope and grace offered to you by God Himself. I respect your choice if you wish to continue in your hellish, hopeless existence as much as it saddens my heart because I used to feel what you all feel. All I'm doing is putting another option before you that you might choose to consider as I know this option has helped me.

I’ve come in here with love in my heart as I’m a 35-year-old, 180 lb., 5’6”, working class, Asian guy who has had a hard life of abusive parents, constantly bullied by Chads and rejection from women, making me to be suicidal and deeply insecure much like many of you, but The Lord saved me and helps me carry my burden.

Jesus loves you… He died for you. God Himself so loved us (John 3:16) that He came in flesh that was not attractive (Isaiah 53:2, 1 Timothy 3:16), to die for the sins of the world to reconcile us to Himself (Colossians 1:20); covering our sins with His blood so that we can walk in newness of life, (Romans 6, Hebrews 10:26).

Lord Jesus bless you all… I’ll be praying for all of you to become the men of God that they are meant to be. God’s grace is sufficient for you.

2 Corinthians 12:9 ~ "9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."

Titus 2:11-12 ~ “11 For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to ALL men, 12 Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;”

High IQ Christianpost. Deus Vult brother, the promised land awaits us one day.

JFL at atheistcels who think the fucked up nature of the world proves God isn't real. This world is the result of sin which God freely allows us to choose. This world will be purged one day though.

Christianity is based on a series of transparent and idiotic falsehoods, beginning with its central premise:

There is a heavenly magical Jew in the sky who loves and cares for you.

Talk about mind-boggling stupidity. How do you even go about proving any of that nonsense? And no, your magical book does not count as evidence. Not to mention the other problems with the religion, such as nearly destroying western civilization, retarding scientific and technological progress, promoting hundreds of years of bloody internecine conflict among Europeans, and giving rise to liberalism and communism (yes, these are of Christian origin).

If Christianity is a dying religion in the west, it is because of science and mass literacy. No need to explain things with god doing this or that, like they did during the Dark Ages. Only an idiot would believe in Christianity these days, which is why it's growing so rapidly in places like Africa and Latin America.

JFL at atheistcels who think the fucked up nature of the world proves God isn't real. This world is the result of sin which God freely allows us to choose. This world will be purged one day though.

If god is as all-powerful and all-loving as you say he is, he would have created a world of free will where there is no "sin." Stop with the Christard logic.

The world needs a Christian-Muslim alliance to destroy usury and degeneracy.

If there is truly an all-loving God, why did He make you so repulsive and unlovable?

wtf religion is cope. unless you're using it to rip old ladies off stfu.

This.
Also Christianity was blackpilled AS FUCK up until the fall of the Byzantine Empire.
Middle eastern religion is woke af in general. The Israel/Pheonicia connection and the true meaning of human sacrifice are eye openers...

Conclusion…

Christianity is inherently evil, in fact most religions are and the image I post next is why I think this:

Christianity Is Evil

A lot of religions have this rule where if you lived a good life, as long as you don't commit any "extreme sins" (like murder), even if you are a "non-believer" you will still make it into heaven, because not knowing is not your fault. This is why I say the only good religion in existence we likely don't even know about it, because it is a "secret order" tasked with keeping knowledge of God and that religion secret from all of humanity to increase the likelihood of everyone getting into heaven.

That's the most ironic thing about christianity to me, if it was truly a "good religion", then I never would have heard of it, I would have been an atheist my entire life, died and went to heaven and the existence of God would have been just an amazing and "pleasant surprise". To be fully aware that telling people about your religion makes them accountable to go to hell, and to continue to spread that religion, IS EVIL.

Christians don't follow any of that stuff, and church is really boring.
This

“If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you. If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.”