Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Time traveler here. This is lil' XXXAK-47...the hardest and most feared and respected rapper of 2030

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Mythic
★★★
tTl9tMp.png

No face tats?

the "new rap is trash" old person right hereeeeeeeeeeee

Hello time traveler, can you tell me if World War 3 has started

yo, what advice do you got for a young rapper such as myself just getting into the game? My street name is lil' midface
troy-verbaan.png

yo, what advice do you got for a young rapper such as myself just getting into the game? My street name is lil' midface
troy-verbaan.png

Honestly, you should just try to enjoy what little time you have left. Long midfaced men are one of the many demographics that will be completely wiped out in Emperor Sarkeesian's great purge of 2029.

So you're telling me the world still hasn't ended by then. Whelp guess I'll go warm up the rope then.

Honestly, you should just try to enjoy what little time you have left. Long midfaced men are one of the many demographics that will be completely wiped out in Emperor Sarkeesian's great purge of 2029.
So how come el goblino in the OP pic was allowed to live?

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

They took it so far that they reverted into a 12 year old white girl with tatts... Awesome!

Colored dreads and piercings are no more!

1970: Booze
1980: Weed
1990: Crack
2000: Codein
2010: Xanax
-
2030: Estrogen