Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Timmy Turner's dad was a cuck

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
Mr. Turner is the epitome of beta-cuck. Through the show’s ten seasons, not once have viewers witnessed Mr. Turner bring his wife to sexual climax. In fact, we never see them have sex AT ALL. With such a lackluster marriage as the Turners have, it’s no wonder they resorted to cuckolding to satisfy their unfulfilled erotic desires.

The most obvious acknowledgement to Mr. Turner’s status as a giant fucking cuck is his obsession with his neighbor Dinkleberg. Now that is a man who can do everything. He is the alpha to Mr. Turner’s beta in every walk of life and there are little Easter eggs that indicate that Dinkleberg also porks Mrs. Turner while her husband watches and masturbates.

Contrary to popular belief that participation trophies and coddling children were responsible for the generation of crybaby liberal cucks we are plagued with today, Timmy Turner’s dad never received a trophy. He falls so short in every aspect of his life that no honor has ever been bestowed upon him. Now, he lives out his miserable life coveting his neighbor Dinkleberg’s sexual prowess and using his tears as lubrication while he pleasures himself. If only his son would wish for his dad to not be such a massive cuck.

8257567 1
Hqdefault 22

@Wizard32 thoughts?

LOL thats just copy pasted from The Turner Diaries. Bookmarked tho

@Wizard32 thoughts?
while I have watched several FOP eps and do like a lot of the 34 artists have done of Vicky/Tootie/Trixie/Chloe ... I'm not sure my familiarity with the show is adequate enough to comment on this. My focus definitely isn't on Mr Turner in the eps I've seen, he's the guy you ignore for the lolis and magic

Checking their wiki it appears that Sheldon Dinkleberg might be Mrs. Turner's ex-BF so that could explain some of his insecurity, especially since it was Dinkleberg who dumped her once he got rich and Mr. Turner was her rebound.

She'd be pining for him and probably drop skirt on demand if he expressed interest again. 90% likelihood he's Timmy's biological father.

Mrs. Turner is way more attractive than Mrs. Dinkleberg though so I'm wondering if actually Mrs. D is a tranny and Mr. Dinkleberg is actually a closeted fag (would explain why there are no children just a dog) in which case Mr. Turner is wasting a lot of effort on a non-threat

Mr. Turner is the epitome of beta-cuck. Through the show’s ten seasons, not once have viewers witnessed Mr. Turner bring his wife to sexual climax. In fact, we never see them have sex AT ALL. With such a lackluster marriage as the Turners have, it’s no wonder they resorted to cuckolding to satisfy their unfulfilled erotic desires.

The most obvious acknowledgement to Mr. Turner’s status as a giant fucking cuck is his obsession with his neighbor Dinkleberg. Now that is a man who can do everything. He is the alpha to Mr. Turner’s beta in every walk of life and there are little Easter eggs that indicate that Dinkleberg also porks Mrs. Turner while her husband watches and masturbates.

Contrary to popular belief that participation trophies and coddling children were responsible for the generation of crybaby liberal cucks we are plagued with today, Timmy Turner’s dad never received a trophy. He falls so short in every aspect of his life that no honor has ever been bestowed upon him. Now, he lives out his miserable life coveting his neighbor Dinkleberg’s sexual prowess and using his tears as lubrication while he pleasures himself. If only his son would wish for his dad to not be such a massive cuck.

View attachment 464511View attachment 464512View attachment 464513

8257567-1-png.464511

hqdefault-22-jpg.464512

1422676512319-png.464513

while I have watched several FOP eps and do like a lot of the 34 artists have done of Vicky/Tootie/Trixie/Chloe ... I'm not sure my familiarity with the show is adequate enough to comment on this. My focus definitely isn't on Mr Turner in the eps I've seen, he's the guy you ignore for the lolis and magic

Checking their wiki it appears that Sheldon Dinkleberg might be Mrs. Turner's ex-BF so that could explain some of his insecurity, especially since it was Dinkleberg who dumped her once he got rich and Mr. Turner was her rebound.

She'd be pining for him and probably drop skirt on demand if he expressed interest again. 90% likelihood he's Timmy's biological father.

Mrs. Turner is way more attractive than Mrs. Dinkleberg though so I'm wondering if actually Mrs. D is a tranny and Mr. Dinkleberg is actually a closeted fag (would explain why there are no children just a dog) in which case Mr. Turner is wasting a lot of effort on a non-threat
I thought you watch that show a lot. One of your older avis has that stile from the show.

I thought you watch that show a lot. One of your older avis has that stile from the show.
I don't recall using a FOP avatar, you might be remembering this girl?
Evie

she has a wand like the fairy godmother so perhaps wires got crossed

I wish Evie was my fiance, she is wonderful. I legit think she is a virgin in that show NGL, call it cucked if you want
Well, she IS a wizard-in-training. :feelsmage:

Vicious cartoon analysis. :feelsrope:

View attachment 464511View attachment 464512View attachment 464513

great cartoon