Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tinder and bumble is stupid

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
It’s not fair I barely ever match with girls I find attractive without a doubt I’m the lowest smv male.

Badoo is even worse
Fuck i remember i had an online gf (i met from a mobile video game) and my phone got reset and i forgot the app name. This was like in 2014-2015

Using either is a fakecel trait because it shows you still have confidence you can get. a GF. a real incel doesn't do this

Using Tinder as a subchad = :feelstastyman:

Using either is a fakecel trait because it shows you still have confidence you can get. a GF. a real incel doesn't do this
I don’t have confidence I don’t even go to dates with girls I matched

I'm drowning on water, but @HiddenUzer says I'm a fakecel.

I used old pictures I don’t want to go and get called peephole again
Dude just work on getting shredded (it’ll solve all your mental problems)

I don’t even go to dates with girls I matched
Absolute state of .is; so you are saying you actually get "matches" that you purposefully ignore? :feelsUnreal:

Seems to be apt now that you've repeatedly admitted you're pretty much at the level of a MTN/HTN without the acne/"buccal fat" that will disappear in older age or can be toned down. :feelsclown:

Absolute state of .is; so you are saying you actually get "matches" that you purposefully ignore? :feelsUnreal:

Seems to be apt now that you've repeatedly admitted you're pretty much at the level of a MTN/HTN without the acne/"buccal fat" that will disappear in older age or can be toned down. :feelsclown:
I used old pictures before steroid

Even if bucal fat is gone when I get older the most I can be is a betabuxx

I used old pictures before steroid
Then just get off this forum and work on getting your body fat down, instead of acting like you're legitimately at the level of a truecel! :reeeeee:

Even if bucal fat is gone when I get older the most I can be is a betabuxx
You said you just had foids willingly attempt to contact you, though, with your old appearance displayed. :feelsUgh:

You are a tiring fellow. I won't be sardonic with you; I'll just tell you straight. To what end will you continue making these threads?
If I’m a fakecel I’d be gone. I’m actually struggling like you guys

O
Then just get off this forum and work on getting your body fat down, instead of acting like you're legitimately at the level of a truecel! :reeeeee:

You said you just had foids willingly attempt to contact you, though, with your old appearance displayed. :feelsUgh:
Old face didn’t have bucal fat due to never being fat before

Only fakecels use ''dating'' apps
Wtwen

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back