Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Chegg offers free tinder gold so I thought I'd indulge

S

Snhook

Public Incellectual.
★★★★
Don't yell at me because I know that subhumans going on tinder is completely idiotic but I recently got chegg and noticed that it offered tinder gold for free along with the chegg package so I thought that maybe, FUCKING maybe, it would make some sort of difference since gold lets you see who matches with you so I figured I'd just rely on people matching with me first to match with them since most profiles I'd want to match with wouldn't match with me. I liked many profiles so far though, none of which have reciprocated.

So far I've got 3 matches. 2 bots (I know they were bots because both profiles had pictures of the same foid) and the other match was some random foid who only swiped right to get me to pay her because she "needs it for weed".

I know I'm -30 IQ for wasting the energy but no matter how well I understand the blackpill the hope inside of me just won't die. I guess I just thought things would somehow be different this time.

JFL, while writing this I matched with 2 more bot accounts :feelshaha:

kill the hope before it slowly and painfully kills you.

Don't yell at me because I know that subhumans going on tinder is completely idiotic but I recently got chegg and noticed that it offered tinder gold for free along with the chegg package so I thought that maybe, FUCKING maybe, it would make some sort of difference since gold lets you see who matches with you so I figured I'd just rely on people matching with me first to match with them since most profiles I'd want to match with wouldn't match with me. I liked many profiles so far though, none of which have reciprocated.

So far I've got 3 matches. 2 bots (I know they were bots because both profiles had pictures of the same foid) and the other match was some random foid who only swiped right to get me to pay her because she "needs it for weed".

I know I'm -30 IQ for wasting the energy but no matter how well I understand the blackpill the hope inside of me just won't die. I guess I just thought things would somehow be different this time.

JFL, while writing this I matched with 2 more bot accounts :feelshaha:
Oy vey

They want you to realize you have no chance, so you go back to doing your homework.

Chegg is shit. It's mostly Indians answering questions.

Had to google what that Chegg thing is