Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Tinder/ Facebook is simply the genetic-harvesting store. And to assume everyone's intentions are for vanity-hoarding then you'd almost never be wrong.

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
To be left on read is to put a foid in a few positions.
-revealing her superficiality/ selfish nature, where she wants to save face. (She'll give a deflective witticism or threat to ensure you don't pursue)
-to be something she doesn't yearn for enough for the burn of interaction/ energy expense

One deals with fear, one deals with lack of self interest.
It's natural to assume the worst, or, the most power hungry thing of most people, because people are most addicted to power.
If you just track people's tendencies people are ADHD, and love going after superficial, glamor based stuff. Only type of ppl who are trying to convince you otherwise want you cucked.
When I'm trying to figure out a person's motives for ONE thing, I play a game where I assume people are doing things for power/ domination, and see how well that fits with everything else they are doing, and how that fits with THEIR wants and tendencies that commonly do.
If you always assume the most hypergamic nature from foids, even if you're technically wrong, but you'll never know, they deserve being seen that way, because it's the logical thing to assume. It's the most encounterable circumstance they bring on from themselves/ the clearest depiction of inclination. They carry the sins of their demographic. If they want to be received well then it's their obligation to change those within those who represent them.

Overall it's an infestation of the worst individuals alive.

Also yes, I agree with you on the topic of a foids reaction when being left on read. You can tell a lot about their character that way, except only the minority such as chad will experience that reaction.

Overall it's an infestation of the worst individuals alive.

Also yes, I agree with you on the topic of a foids reaction when being left on read. You can tell a lot about their character that way, except only the minority such as chad will experience that reaction.
how do you define their reaction.