Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Tinder horror stories.

Blackpill101

Blackpill101

Banned
-

Probs fake, but absolute lifefuel if true. These normans/Chads deserve all the horror they receive.

fuck that shit
I can't wait to buy a gun

Last edited:
fuck that shit
I can't wait to buy a gun
Horrifying, right?

I mean some lone old incel, if these stories are true, did try to retaliate against Chads and normies. If anything I feel less creeped out after having taken the blackpill tbh.

Mr. Nightmare was a really good narrator for scary stories. Unfortunately, as time passed he seemed to run out of stories and was left with "I'm a small female, omg a creepy person followed me and I hid in a toilet teehee" stories.

Mr. Nightmare was a "ok"narrator for scary stories. Unfortunately, as time passed he seemed to run out of stories and was left with "I'm a small female, omg a creepy person followed me and I hid in a toilet teehee" stories.
eww ugly guy looking at me i waaaas raped

ahh

Mr. Nightmare was a really good narrator for scary stories. Unfortunately, as time passed he seemed to run out of stories and was left with "I'm a small female, omg a creepy person followed me and I hid in a toilet teehee" stories.
True. When you take the blackpill his stories won't become horrifying anymore, since it's mostly incels fighting back against Chad, roastie, and Normie scum ;)

True. When you take the blackpill his stories won't become horrifying anymore, since it's mostly incels fighting back against Chad, roastie, and Normie scum ;)

Although, I'm more worried about fellow incels falling for these traps.