Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal "Tinder is broken" ricecel

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXY37HQhEvg

Replying to comments, in total delusion, completely huffing the bluepill. ITS OVER CHINK. YOU HAVE NO MATCHES BECAUSE YOU ARE A CHINK. YOU ARE ZERO, YOU ARE NOTHING, YOU ARE A BLACK HOLE WOMEN WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU. YOU WILL DIE ALONE

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTTJuX-f38w

He also lost $500K in life savings in crypto

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/Dmg5a-VCTMc

So fucking sad that he bought all these fucking clothes to fashionmaxx and his fashion is still shit, on top of looking like shit. It's like polishing a turd with urine

LOOK AT THIS SHOWREEL OF HOBBIES, THE COPE WITH BEING A VIRGIN

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/jA9yT3Dgx_o

YOU PLAY DATING SIMS UNIRONICALLY AND SERIOUSLY THINK TINDER IS BROKEN

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLUHmGo4AwY

Cant find original video, but this is the closest thing:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uy79pRl8iLU

Last edited:
That bluepill shit got me laughing at the start.

What would you rate a caucasian version of him??

24 secs in top video loooooooooooooooooooooooool

Last edited:
Yeah of course Tinder is sabotaging his results on purpose :feelskek: . And so many other sub5s in the comments saying the very same thing exposing themselves as undesirable by toilets.

Playing dating sims or romantic VNs is a sign of being a truecel. Invite him here. He may not know it but he is a total subhuman. "He also lost $500K in life savings in crypto" = with a fate that wants him to suffer

That bluepill shit got me laughing at the start.
I just can't believe he's not acting. He 100% believes the words coming out of his mouth. No wonder he got swindled out of his crypto

I wonder how many subhumans like him live in denial, I bet he keeps coping with muhh income, muhh status, but they are clearly not getting him anywhere with foids, his ego is too inflated for him to realize how worthless he is a short ugly gook.

He was created purely for jestermaxxing. He exist only to provide Stacy and Chad TV entertainment to laugh at while they sit on the couch sexhavingmaxxing.

He was created purely for jestermaxxing. He exist only to provide Stacy and Chad TV entertainment to laugh at while they sit on the couch sexhavingmaxxing.

I just can't believe he's not acting. He 100% believes the words coming out of his mouth. No wonder he got swindled out of his crypto
Since you posted the video of him playing dating sims, it's 100% confirmed now. He genuilely believes all this shit. If he is still young and somehow gets blackpilled. His blackpill rage phase will be glorious.

I wonder how many subhumans like him live in denial, I bet he keeps coping with muhh income, muhh status, but they are clearly not getting him anywhere with foids, his ego is too inflated for him to realize how worthless he is a short ugly gook.
he looks almost as old as me. I think older men are more likely to be in denial because they've already got their cope holding patterns down, and don't self-harm on the internet like younger people.

The realization of the blackpill is going to be brutal for him, he might kill himself. Imagine being this bluepilled.

Good luck taking everything women say seriously.

Tinder's algorithm does filter you out eventually so you have to pay. That's why you have to make new accounts, even when you're Chadfishing.

Good luck taking everything women say seriously.

Tinder's algorithm does filter you out eventually so you have to pay. That's why you have to make new accounts, even when you're Chadfishing.
HE WAS GETTING JACK SHIT EVEN WITH TINDER GOLD IN KOREA

HE WAS GETTING JACK SHIT EVEN WITH TINDER GOLD IN KOREA
Yeah, he's a below average Chink that women don't want, which he doesn't want to accept.

If you're not getting matches in a few days, it's done.

So he would rather lose 500k on crypto instead of betabuxxing like any man this day?

When he finally figures out he's a ricecel and stops wasting time on dating apps, he will have plenty of time to stretch until he doesn't make touching the floor look difficult anymore.

holy shit. giga over for him.

Your avi kinda looks like Joe Jackson. :feelswhere:

Tinder is a quick and excellent way to test your level of attractiveness to women. Chads will go on there and get bombarded with likes and matches. Normies get some attention, but not much. If you aren't getting anything it's because you're unattractive. It really is that simple. The app isn't broken. Women just don't want you. This guy is coping so hard.

But then again attractive guys do fine with women out in the real world too. Having to resort to Tinder because you get nothing IRL is a really bad sign.

Last edited:
Tinder standard is: top 20% height, top 20% face, top 50% body. If you don't have that combination then maybe you can make up for it being 6'6 or looking like Tom Cruise (but maybe a bit taller, say 5'9), but that aside it's over for you on Tinder.

Don't worry bro Epstein is in the market for new bitches so he is flexing his might.

Yet he mogs me to the Andromeda galaxy and back because he's able to cope. I'm not. Ignorance is bliss. I'll be rotting in the corner of my sandniggerland shack, cerebrospinal fluid leaking out of the wound, decomposing for months, body only discovered by the police because I haven't paid mortgage for the property. He'll be living a life of delusion, but it's still a life regardless. If I could unsee every blackpill truth, I would do so without a second thought. The truth ''set me free'', but some truths are better left unknown. There is nothing but death for me at the end of this road, I'm figuratively staring down the barrel of the shotgun, and soon, that'll be literally too.

Last edited:
no point in hating ricecels, they’re the chillest brocels

Is he an inheritance cel? How does one get $500k at his age???
has to be. old money. and 500k is half a million. if i had that kind of money the first thing i will do is buy a BMW a black one, get a beer, eat a pizza.

yeah... for men they are often times much more bluepilled than women
women are naturally blackpilled by nature. they just understand that looks are so important, and are naturally deceptive, looksmaxxing, sex having whores
its the men who are delusional about the nature of the dating dynamics
theres girls in highschools who fuck nigger drugdealers and prostitute on the side for drug money, and act like a innocent virgin in front of nerdy white guys and their parents. this really happens, and its really unreal to see it

this guy was probably playing yugioh at 16 and thinking that girls only care about personality, meanwhile a asian girl his age was partying, and fucking guys 5 years older than her. ive seen it with my own eyes, with asians in the west

nature is so brutal

Is he an inheritance cel? How does one get $500k at his age???
he's a programmer. probably an autistcel, so he can program, but hes retarded at everything else

a Caucasian version of him is a 4 I suppose.
I'd say lower based purely on looks and controlled for age. A 2-3. He comes across better in his videos because he's clearly reasonably intelligent, articulate and personable (if completely deluded).

I'd say lower based purely on looks and controlled for age. A 2-3. He comes across better in his videos because he's clearly reasonably intelligent, articulate and personable (if completely deluded).
he lost 500K in crypto. He seems book smart but completely retarded when it comes to the streets

He is a paypig for silicone valley engineermaxxers and OF Stacies and Beckies

he lost 500K in crypto. He seems book smart but completely retarded when it comes to the streets
How is that possible doesn’t take 2 weeks to process crypto he could see that loss coming in slow motion

Playing dating sim is a sign of a man without social skill. What is worse is revealing it to people online.

I wish he will wake up soon and join this website soon. This man is indeed an incel and not normal.

How is that possible doesn’t take 2 weeks to process crypto he could see that loss coming in slow motion
it was an exchange issue. NOT YOUR KEYS NOT YOUR CRYPTO

Playing dating sim is a sign of a man without social skill. What is worse is revealing it to people online.

I wish he will wake up soon and join this website soon. This man is indeed an incel and not normal.
he's a trucel

This guy IS such a coper. I cant Watch him

The lack of self awareness this cuck has is STAGGERING.

Should of used the money to get surgery & get poor sea bitches.