Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal "Tinder is broken" ricecel

At the end of the video, he claims he got a girlfriend. Good for him, I guess. I don't think he ever clarifies if he got her on Tinder or if they're still together.

He is correct when he asks, "Why should I care what men say about the way I look?"

It doesn't matter what men say about your looks.
It doesn't even matter what foids say about your looks.
What matters is how foids treat you and respond to you. If you're struggling this much, then you're not as attractive in the eyes of foids as you want to believe you are.

Should of used the money to get surgery & get poor sea bitches.
This was Tinder in Korea, so he was already doing that to an extent. but he should have gone lower in the SMV pole like philippines

At the end of the video, he claims he got a girlfriend. Good for him, I guess. I don't think he ever clarifies if he got her on Tinder or if they're still together.

He is correct when he asks, "Why should I care what men say about the way I look?"

It doesn't matter what men say about your looks.
It doesn't even matter what foids say about your looks.
What matters is how foids treat you and respond to you. If you're struggling this much, then you're not as attractive in the eyes of foids as you want to believe you are.
whatever he got it didn't last. Anyway I think he's lying to an extent, or the relationship was platonic, why is he still behaving like a fucking incel?? Whatever happened, I am not convinced he ascended

This was Tinder in Korea, so he was already doing that to an extent. but he should have gone lower in the SMV pole like philippines
Well shit, definitely needed to go peasant country in the region though. Soy Korea & Japan are the absolute worst for ricemen.

Nobody tell him that less than 20 matches a week = no date.

I remember that Ricecel.
He thought Tinder had a "bug" and that's why he was getting no matches :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
He is the steorotype of the bluepilled ricecel... Not a surprise that he got scammed out of all his life savings by the QuadrigaCX scam.
They even featured him on Netflix because of it.
We should send someone to recruit him, he really needs a little bit of blackpill or it will end badly for him.

I remember that Ricecel.
He thought Tinder had a "bug" and that's why he was getting no matches :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
He is the steorotype of the bluepilled ricecel... Not a surprise that he got scammed out of all his life savings by the QuadrigaCX scam.
They even featured him on Netflix because of it.
We should send someone to recruit him, he really needs a little bit of blackpill or it will end badly for him.
REALLY what is the documentary called?

Fucking brutal, did the doc have any tinder stuff in it? It's crazy that he's known for getting punked on tinder AND crypto. How many loses can a chink take??

Trucel trait: You think Tinder is broken :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

I can't believe this chink is in a netflix documentary about crypto when he should really be in a documentary about tinder
He lived by the BluePill, but the blackpill came to collect...
For years he grinded as a software engineer to make money so he could start a family.
Despite his good pERsonnality and wealth no girl would like his profile on TindER or anywhere else :blackpill:
In the end he lost his life savings in a scam :blackpill:
He even got banned from Jewtube.
Right now he lives in a shitty apartment and grinds even more to make the money back.

I can already tell you how that's gonna end. He will lose it again in another scam and he will die a virgin.

Beyond ovER for him.