Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Tinder is so fucking humiliating

P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
24h not a single like using the best pic ive ever taken, i want to fucking die

If you're not at the very least normie tier, forget about Tinder completely.

Jfl :feelstastyman:at going to dating apps as non :chad:

never used any dating apps tbh, cuz the mirror told me not to.

Probably should make one to relate more.

JFL now use a passport as your main profile pic and switch your location to thailand

Lol at having only 1 pic

women don't go on dating apps except for entertainment and chad-fuck.

women in real life expect you to walk up to them, restrict their movement and just do them. they have no reason to go on dating apps and waste their time to swipe left or right. they want their face and their clothes to get swiped by your hands.

Im gonna kill myself next time i have the opportunity to

I have used Tinder for one year long. My result? No match, no response and no request.

Tinder is the worst as a sub8 male

Get off of tinder. It is Chad only for hookups/sex.

Every other male is just feeding the validation of foids and/or giving them free dinners.

Does anyone have the video of the fat ugly chick in a starbucks (or something) swiping left (whichever way means "rejecting") dozens of guys?

It's a pretty brutal black pill. A girl looks at you for about 1/3rd of a second and then swipes and you're gone forever. They just have too many options to ever stoop so low as to consider you.

I don't understand why you're even on tinder.

shit man i feel you

not to bring you down but the first 24h are the most important, it is when tinder gives you a boost and shows your profile to more foids so you get more likes. if you get zero on the first 24h its beyond over.
Does anyone have the video of the fat ugly chick in a starbucks (or something) swiping left (whichever way means "rejecting") dozens of guys?

It's a pretty brutal black pill. A girl looks at you for about 1/3rd of a second and then swipes and you're gone forever. They just have too many options to ever stoop so low as to consider you.

I don't understand why you're even on tinder.
yea its gigachad only tbh

Men have been reduced to swipes like the wipe of an ass that never gets clean

I've done close to about a thousand swipes in the past week. All I got was a transgender freak homo.

I had a profile for a time. Barely any activity at all. It’s a rigged game.

women don't go on dating apps except for entertainment and chad-fuck.

women in real life expect you to walk up to them, restrict their movement and just do them. they have no reason to go on dating apps and waste their time to swipe left or right. they want their face and their clothes to get swiped by your hands.
They have orbiters both online and offline, which unfortunately makes them the shot callers. They get to choose how they use it.

That would be why you’re posting here