Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Tinder Lies and Bad Data Distorts the Blackpill

bagofshit99

bagofshit99

BASEDCEL and SHITPILLED
-
Tinder definitely has revealed true foid nature underneath it all
But you can't compare the real world to a manufactured environment of 9999 men to 1 foid
Of course their self worth is blown up when they are in a market like that

sub8 rule is bullshit
sub5 rule is also bullshit

the NECESSARY TRUTH here is that MOST FOIDS AREN'T ON TINDER
which is precisely WHY there are 99999 men for every 1 foid

Tinder lies

If they're company is growing it's because they are selling EXCLUSIVELY to men and
throwing around fake/deactivated profiles

your mother distorts my cock in her mouth

apparently 40% of couples met online, and that number has probably gone up since 2017. so i don't think it is really insignificant.

also, sexuality is a system of social hierarchy governed by market forces. so things like tinder aren't going to just happen in a vacuum, it will have a ripple effect on the sexual market value of men and foids.

Sub8=subhuman

View attachment 660509
apparently 40% of couples met online, and that number has probably gone up since 2017. so i don't think it is really insignificant.

also, sexuality is a system of social hierarchy governed by market forces. so things like tinder aren't going to just happen in a vacuum, it will have a ripple effect on the sexual market value of men and foids.
they could be including instagram maybe
but first glance I don't believe that shit

the data is probably bad or the study is sponsored by tinder to sell more simps their garbage subscriptions

View attachment 660509

"tinder is bad!" yeah but it's the main way for men to meet women and pretty much the ONLY way for non-nt incels to meet anyone.

Yup I'm looking around and not seeing any reliable looking statistics
Will check again later

Mostly nonsense 'psychology feminist' professors probably just jew propaganda
(jews own the dating companies last I checked) :feelshaha:

What we know for sure is that there are way more men than foids on tinder
And that only represents the percentage of people who use tinder (I'd guess 25% tops)

So it stands to reason these stats are bullshit

@sub human

foids who have no tinder get thousands of messages on every social media.

I don't even use that shit but its still probably mostly people they've met in real life

more like random people ( simps ) add them. Stacy on instagram will have 50k followers and she will follow 200 people only. Those 50k will send her messages, like her photos etc. And every once in a while a random millionare or chad will follow her and she will fuck him.
I do technically have an old ass account I never use
and on this I do not see any foids with more than a couple thousand

I'm not going to deny there are such things as gigawhores
same 10 girls that are actually ON tinder
and same bitches that go to clubs to reject guys

but they are hot and statistically rare and therefore do not represent regular people
the beckies and sub5 foids I see walking around with sub8 & sub5
men are an entirely different species of foid by comparison

also SEA girls don't seem to use gram at all (random fact)

View attachment 660509

Should be noted that other mainstream social media apps (like Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat) operate on a similar model as traditional dating apps. Many sexual relations and hookups are established via major social media apps that aren't precisely "dating apps"

To be fair, all social media apps by design are suitable to be used in a similar manner to dating apps. This likely explains the high percentage of hookups / sex relations being established via online. Not as many people continue to approach IRL today

Last edited:
Also should be noted that other mainstream social media apps (like Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat) operate on a similar model as traditional dating apps. Many sexual relations and hookups are established via major social media apps that aren't precisely "dating apps".

To be fair, all social media apps by design are suitable to be used in a similar manner to dating apps. This likely explains the high percentage of hookups / sex relations being established via online. Not as many people continue to approach IRL today.
I believe instagram and maybe facebook would be possible
But we're not talking about swiping at that point and the laws of hypergamy may not apply the same way like with tinder

I'm not sure the average/ugly foids would get so much attention on gram
or they would all be professional 'influencers' or whatever they called

I don't use it and so don't know much about instagram but I think you need to be at least an 8 for anyone to give a shit

I believe instagram and maybe facebook would be possible
But we're not talking about swiping at that point and the laws of hypergamy may not apply the same way like with tinder

I'm not sure the average/ugly foids would get so much attention on gram
or they would all be professional 'influencers' or whatever they called

I don't use it and so don't know much about instagram but I think you need to be at least an 8 for anyone to give a shit
On SM you can increase your follower count by tactical employment of a follow / unfollow strategy. Foids are attracted to normies with a high following count on SM. Also the higher your followed by to following ratio, the more foids will be attracted to your SM profile.

You can decorate your profile with selfies / portraits with beauty filter effects, as well as pictures that suggest a lavish or expensive lifestyle (e.g. designer clothes, luxury vehicles, exotic holiday settings) - Foids are also attracted to normies who portray luxury or expensive stuff on their SM profile, even when the normies SM profile is just made up of fake, deceptive images that negatively correlates with how they are living or how wealthy they are IRL

Plus you can run a mass DM'ing campaign. Using your SM profile, slide into dozens or hundreds of females DM's on a daily frequency, until you finally succeed in convincing at least one of them to fuck.

Personally speaking I hate this concept of online PUA for several reasons. But this is how its done by most normies who pull foids over social media. @Genetic Error made a thread on something like this.

Last edited:
On SM you can increase your follower count by tactical employment of a follow / unfollow strategy. Foids are attracted to normies with a high following count on SM. Also the higher your followed by to following ratio, the more foids will be attracted to your SM profile.

You can decorate your profile with selfies / portraits with beauty filter effects, as well as pictures that suggest a lavish or expensive lifestyle (e.g. designer clothes, luxury vehicles, exotic holiday settings) - Foids are also attracted to normies who portray luxury or expensive stuff on their SM profile, even when the normies SM profile is just made up of fake, deceptive images that negatively correlates with how they are living or how wealthy they are IRL

Plus you can run a mass DM'ing campaign. Using your SM profile, slide into dozens or hundreds of females DM's on a daily frequency, until you finally succeed in convincing at least one of them to fuck.

Personally speaking I hate this concept of online PUA for several reasons. But this is how its done by most normies who pull foids over social media. @Genetic Error made a thread on something like this.
still doesn't sound nearly as bad as tinder
everywhere a girl goes in real life you can assume she will be hit on by every guy she sees

chad is still going to have access to loads of 8+ I don't think 5s and 6s need to worry
if male to female ratio is relatively even it should theoretically balance out

Its slightly slightly (very) better irl but still bad

Tinder is an extreme representation of the state of sex market. Not that Tinder does not show the true nature of females, but most females in society are not currently active users of dating apps.

Females know their standards are extremely high that most males in society fall below it. So they are likely to lower their standards when in search of a potential sex partner, which depends on the lack of Chad attention they receive. In spite of women's hypergamous nature, realistically there aren't enough Chads to go around for all foids who would want to have sex with him. Plus Chad will not fuck every foid he can possibly fuck, because Chad will have standards, or / and realistically Chad wont have enough time or energy to satisfy every foid who may have a sexual interest for him.

The remaining foids that fail to receive Chad attention will have to compensate for it if they still want to associate with men - By lowering their standards when in search of sex partners, or searching particularly for betabux provider who can satisfy them economically, while they continue to keep their mind open to the possibility of hookup with Chad

Last edited:
Tinder is an extreme representation of the state of sex market.

Not that Tinder does not show the true nature of females, but most females in society are not currently active users of dating apps. Females know their standards are extremely high that most males in society fall below it. So they are likely to lower their standards when in search of a potential sex partner, depending on the lack of Chad attention they get. In spite of women's hypergamous nature, there are not enough Chads to go around for all foids. Plus Chad will not fuck every foid he can possibly fuck, because Chad will either have standards, or / and realistically Chad will not have enough time or energy to satisfy every foid who may have sexual interest in him.

The remaining foids that fail to receive Chad attention will have to compensate for it if they still want to associate with men - By lowering their standards when in search of sex partners, or searching particularly for betabux provider who can satisfy them economically, while they continue to keep their mind open to the possibility of hookup with Chad
Its slightly slightly (very) better irl but still bad

There will still be a hypergamous fucky effect and chad still consumes more than his share which is shit that will roll downhill
Chad9 takes multiple 9s and 8s, chadlite8 start taking 7s etc

But sub8 or sub5 rule would still be bullshit
I expect it would be more along the line of sub3

Tinder definitely has revealed true foid nature underneath it all
But you can't compare the real world to a manufactured environment of 9999 men to 1 foid
Of course their self worth is blown up when they are in a market like that

sub8 rule is bullshit
sub5 rule is also bullshit

the NECESSARY TRUTH here is that MOST FOIDS AREN'T ON TINDER
which is precisely WHY there are 99999 men for every 1 foid

Tinder lies

If they're company is growing it's because they are selling EXCLUSIVELY to men and
throwing around fake/deactivated profiles

doesn't matter because tinder is not the biggest dating/toilet app its IG
do you know how many foids are on IG??

all of them practically
chad can easily slide into dms, so can celeb faggot retards. drake slides into dms of married women all the time cuz hes a retard
fact remains even if she's not on tinder, she has access to better options particularly chad through ig

did you know ig has a discover feature that lets you search your local area, for foid this means able to search chad literally...
all of dating apps/social media needs to be banned asap

I was there before the internet/smartphone boom after 2010~2012. foids were way less picky, flaky, bitchy, egotistical and generally were more loyal overall as well.

majority of you all here would be normies in 2010 with pure gfs :fuk::fuk:

Not sure. Normies receive sex, but stats have shown normies are being increasingly unfavored in sex market.

Recent studies have shown record high rates of virginity / LT celibacy among males between 18 - 30 (between 25% and 40%). Plus fewer males who were getting pussy in 4 - 5 years ago, are getting 1.5x - 2x more pussy today. Whereas more males who were getting pussy in 4 - 5 years ago are either getting less pussy or no pussy. If these studies arent LARP, its definately a sign of hypergamy which benefits Chads and statusmaxxed normies, while oppressing ordinary normies & subhumans in sex market.

Last edited:
I was there before the internet/smartphone boom after 2010~2012. foids were way less picky, flaky, bitchy, egotistical and generally were more loyal overall as well.

majority of you all here would be normies in 2010 with pure gfs :fuk::fuk:
10 years ago I saw the value of cold approaching over clubs/bars which even then were pretty close to sub8 only
I mean I knew literal chads who wouldn't pick up at a club every time back then

But when tinder was new and popular and foids were actually on it (and less guys)
it became vastly superior to random cold approaching

chad can easily slide into dms, so can celeb faggot retards. drake slides into dms of married women all the time cuz hes a retard
fact remains even if she's not on tinder, she has access to better options particularly chad through ig
Man I could settle for a 5 or 6 foid only hard no is fat chicks
I don't think any chad is even going to waste a minute of his time on 5s or 6s
Course there's always THAT ONE RETARD like Drake :feelshaha:

Not sure. Normies receive sex, but stats have shown normies are being increasingly unfavored in sex market.

Recent studies have shown record high rates of virginity / LT celibacy among males between 18 - 30 (between 25% and 40%). Plus fewer males who were getting pussy in 4 - 5 years ago, are getting 1.5x - 2x more pussy today. Whereas more males who were getting pussy in 4 - 5 years ago are either getting less pussy or no pussy. If these studies arent LARP, its definately a sign of hypergamy which benefits Chads and statusmaxxed normies, while oppressing ordinary normies & subhumans in sex market.
This is true but guys got pretty groomed into tinder 5 years ago or so and now that it's basically dead (maybe because of instagram?)
they have all given up and become incels cause they can't get a single match

I mean I fit into that category no matches except trannies and landwhales for me :feelshaha:
Also I must say that the kids I see these day have almost no game whatsoever

you can basically just blame the soy for youngcel sexlessness
cause when you act like a soy ain't no fucking foid in 1000 mile radius is going to want your dick (sorry reddit) :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

10 years ago I saw the value of cold approaching over clubs/bars which even then were pretty close to sub8 only
I mean I knew literal chads who wouldn't pick up at a club every time back then

But when tinder was new and popular and foids were actually on it (and less guys)
it became vastly superior to random cold approaching

Man I could settle for a 5 or 6 foid only hard no is fat chicks
I don't think any chad is even going to waste a minute of his time on 5s or 6s
Course there's always THAT ONE RETARD like Drake :feelshaha:

This is true but guys got pretty groomed into tinder 5 years ago or so and now that it's basically dead (maybe because of instagram?)
they have all given up and become incels cause they can't get a single match

I mean I fit into that category no matches except trannies and landwhales for me :feelshaha:
Also I must say that the kids I see these day have almost no game whatsoever

you can basically just blame the soy for youngcel sexlessness
cause when you act like a soy ain't no fucking foid in 1000 mile radius is going to want your dick (sorry reddit) :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
club scene was, is and will always be wack, not recommended for any male yet alone incels. tall good looking fags always reigned supreme in it

also you wont find quality loyal foids for LTR there 100%
btw what's warm approach I get the cold aka random.

warm approach I get the cold aka random.
pretty sure it's just really old mystery/strauss day lingo
cold is random warm is like a girl in your class or at work one that you already know or rather have some context with

recently was watching wheat waffles first I've heard it in a long time... maybe eve... can't remember.

Tinder makes money off of messing with people's hopes.

pretty sure it's just really old mystery/strauss day lingo
cold is random warm is like a girl in your class or at work one that you already know or rather have some context with

recently was watching wheat waffles first I've heard it in a long time... maybe eve... can't remember.

makes sense then ofc foids are more comfortable with first setting up some familiarity

makes sense then ofc foids are more comfortable with first setting up some familiarity
the way those pua retards cold approach on film is a total joke
like jumping in front of a foid who's walking and throwing some can opener from some 1990s pickup book
like the most soy, simp desperate motherfucker to ever crawl off of the face of reddit :feelshaha:

I can tell the foids are massive bitches (mistake number 1) but still even I am cringing when I see those vids