Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tinder results 26 year old man vs 65 year old woman

Juggernaut law reigns supreme:blackpill:

lot's of scammers probably (dnw)

Women literally don't even need pictures to succeed in dating apps. Its been tested. All that it takes is "Gender: Female"

Women literally don't even need pictures to succeed in dating apps. Its been tested. All that it takes is "Gender: Female"
yeah a man with wrong gender setting will get lots of matches due to spam swiping right (no look) of many male users.

lot's of scammers probably (dnw)
2A15FB51 6164 45DB 9E6B 2DCE325A0EA3

Female privilege on display

How is the average normie not blackpilled by now? Every guy I know has tried online dating, and maybe 1% has succeeded at it.

I swear I wish every man walked away from online dating. The world would instantly improve 10x over.

Thats actually unreal, he gets zero likes and she gets several hundred, its almost genuinely impossible to believe.

Women who are already dead and 1 month into the decomposition process have a higher SMV than 1000 avarage looking guys combined.

Lol this is so true. I know from expERience. ThERe’s been sevERal times when I was so horny, I swiped “yes” on sevERal profiles without any photos, just because the gendER was listed as “female”.

Assuming that profile was an actual woman (and not some tranny or bored incel cat-fishing people), I didn’t care that she had no photos because I was prepared to fuck hER IRREGARDLESS of how she looked like (she couldve litERally been a 3/10 ugly woman and I’d still fuck hER).

And I’m sure many guys have been as horny as me and would’ve also swiped on that profile, wanting to fuck without knowing what she looks like because they just want A FEMALE (ANY FEMALE)

That profile (with zERo photos and gendER listed as female) would’ve got 100+ matches in a day.

Meanwhile an avERage looking guy who is photo-maxxed (has taken photos in a professional manner with the correct lighting, angles etc. and is dressed well in the photos, has a nice haircut in the photos etc.) would be lucky to get 1 match in an entire week.

And then women have the audacity to say that men and women have it equally difficult in the dating world

Fucking ragefuel clown world.

Last edited:
Women who are already dead and 1 month into the decomposition process have a higher SMV than 1000 avarage looking guys combined.
:society: