Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Tinder success: White chadlite has to settle for ugly ass sheboon!

He could do a lot better than that lol, trust me. You can find videos like that of subhumans with good looking girls. It's cherrypicking both ways.

He could do a lot better than that lol, trust me. You can find videos like that of subhumans with good looking girls. It's cherrypicking both ways.
But why he would he choose this though I don’t understand.

10% - cherry picking
But why he would he choose this though I don’t understand.
Idk brah, why would she choose this?
F

Just happens.

Coping gymcel :bluepill: faggot pua cuck:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: your faggot dead idol zyzz is mogged to oblivion by the average zoomer on tiktok keep worshipping this faggot you :bluepill::soy: soy cuck:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: “im improooooooooving” what a cringelord faggot normie kys please you are an embarrassment kiddie fiddler pua cunt:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
my hood nigga mental neet joker man letting those blakpilz RIP today fr fr, keep spittin those facts brotha :what::what::what:

Cherry-picking probably. @Zer0/∞ got a 2 day ban over it :what: I think it’s a bogus rule but in zeros case he would spam oofy doofy shit :feelswhat:
I was just pointing out that people who spam good looking guys with ugly foids (not you btw) are no different than people who post good looking foids with ugly guys. It's both cherrypicking.

They will take anything nowadays. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

dont want coom in​

If you don’t think zyzz is average looking at best when compared to zoomers these days you are literally retarded open your tiktok feed and see for yourself nigga cant compete

He would never get famous today and will probably struggle to get matches on tinder despite being a gigachad when he was alive

You must be at least 30 if you think boomer standards of “chad” are still relevant to these days, idiot
I tried looking at TikTok before. Most of the "famous" tiktokers are just twink femboys who know how to lightfraud. Try not to deepthroat them too hard.

If you don’t think zyzz is average looking at best when compared to zoomers these days you are literally retarded open your tiktok feed and see for yourself nigga cant compete

He would never get famous today and will probably struggle to get matches on tinder despite being a gigachad when he was alive

You must be at least 30 if you think boomer standards of “chad” are still relevant to these days, idiot
If you're aestheticmaxxing you become zyzz.

Keep coping nigga, just because they are not some bloatmaxxed gay bear looking like the fattie kiryakos grizzly doesn’t mean the are “twinks” jfl
Yeah, the thing is that I actually don't have anything to cope about.

Tbh i'm still like 85% sure you're a troll. I don't believe someone with your brain, if serious, could have made it to 25 without accidentally stabbing himself with a fork and bleeding out. For that reason you won't be getting serious replies from me. Not worth the effort.

Just be Ethnic Foid strikes again @Lv99_BixNood :feelskek:

I have a condition you ableist NT cunt:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: you bully you normie zyzz simp :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: imagine bullying a disabled incel and calling him a troll you are a bully :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
brutal :blackpill:

u niggers know thre is like a lot of billions of ppl on this plant and there will be many exceptions to blackpill among them right?

Also blackpill is not solid rule its a curve that defined general trends in society

What are you doing on this forum then you normie piece of shit incelphobic cunt you are bullying incels fucking failed normie I despise normies like you :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: all bullies should be beheaded and raped by IT trannies :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:(In a video game)
Don't worry, I'm gonna pull up his regular 3 month failure reminder thread soon.

I tried looking at TikTok before. Most of the "famous" tiktokers are just twink femboys who know how to lightfraud. Try not to deepthroat them too hard.
Tik tok isn’t real life

kek the gooklet shelf stacker keeping track of my life as usual. Do you have a calendar on your wall where you count down to the arbitrary date?
I haven't remade my Tinder profile yet, so technically I haven't failed anything. I plan to make it probably in the next week or two if i'm not busy. If that fails, then it's a failure. Anything else is just you seething.
Cope and seethe :smonk:

You almost have 5k posts on an incel forum, you ain’t getting any matches nigga stop coping you are a zoomer MANLET just this fact alone means you are DOOMED and will never get anything

:bluepill::soy: Cuck
I'm a 5'6 tallfag in my pygmy tribe in Africa where the average male is 5'0. Do you have a learning disability? How many times do I need to repeat myself?

Your joke isn’t funny yet you keep repeating it like some attention seeking autistic faggot no one is laughing you cunt:feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy: kys and meet your zyzz you simp for like a :bluepill::soy: cuck (in a video game)
I'm a 5'6 pygmy in Africa where the average male is 5'0. What do you not understand?

I'm a 5'6 pygmy in Africa where the average male is 5'0. What do you not understand?
What’s your actual height I thought you were 6’0 like me

she looks like a blockhead

unironically thinking of leaving the forum because of the endless tiktok and reddit spam. fucking faggots