Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Tindr is a playground for women, we are not welcome there

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Its sad to see some users on here waste their time with dating apps. A truly wise incel knows that dating apps will lead to a dead end if you are a sub5 male. Tindr is where females have all the power, And they are free to act out on their hypergamy without consequences.

Dating is a waste of time for incels, there is nothing good for incels in dating

I will never use a dating app, period.

Tinder is like a menu for women. For us it's a waste of storage space.

I never tried dating apps because already knew they are filled with normie simps and foids can choose millions of better looking men than you.
So ovER

Its sad to see some users on here waste their time with dating apps. A truly wise incel knows that dating apps will lead to a dead end if you are a sub5 male. Tindr is where females have all the power, And they are free to act out on their hypergamy without consequences.
I have never understood how jacked up it is in womens favour, with CLEAR SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS OF DISCRIMINATION AGAINST CERTAIIN MEN, WITH THE ASSOCIATED SKEWED RESULTS FAVOURING A TINY % OF MEN, WHICH SCREAMS INEQUALITY.

But absolutely no backlash publicly against the platform or behaviour by women on the platform engaging in the behaviour causing the skewed results favouring the top 20% of men, see (1 million swipes dude).

Its the complete absence of enquiry into the end result thats the whole issue, the lack of investigation as to how you get such skewed results. The results DEFACTO HAVE TO BE A RESULT OF SOME FORM OF inequality and discrimination, otherwise there would be way more evenly distributed results, THIS IS THE FUCKING DEFINITION OF DISCRIMINATION, THE RESULT IS THE PUDDING, IT IS SHOWING THE DISCRIMINATION, IT CANNOT BE DISPUTED IT IS IN PLAIN SITE AS DATA, IT CANNOT ARISE WITHOUT THERE BEING DISCRIMINATION OCCURRING.

This itself is a beacon of society, THIS DISCRIMINATION IS BEING ACCEPTED AS NORM AND ACCEPTABLE, this is what is being advertised by the silence. Its like when normies bully you, mostly they do it silently, the lack of interaction, eye contact and care IS THE BULLYING, and also the normies surrounding the normies bullying you pick up and follow the same code, AGAIN SILENTLY ACCEPTING THE DISCRIMINATION.

TLDR
THIS PICTURE MAKES AS MUCH SENSE AND HAS A HIGHER MORALITY THAN TINDER

Twfnmnt9j4351 1

I have never understood how jacked up it is in womens favour, with CLEAR SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS OF DISCRIMINATION AGAINST CERTAIIN MEN, WITH THE ASSOCIATED SKEWED RESULTS FAVOURING A TINY % OF MEN, WHICH SCREAMS INEQUALITY.

But absolutely no backlash publicly against the platform or behaviour by women on the platform engaging in the behaviour causing the skewed results favouring the top 20% of men, see (1 million swipes dude).

Its the complete absence of enquiry into the end result thats the whole issue, the lack of investigation as to how you get such skewed results. The results DEFACTO HAVE TO BE A RESULT OF SOME FORM OF inequality and discrimination, otherwise there would be way more evenly distributed results, THIS IS THE FUCKING DEFINITION OF DISCRIMINATION, THE RESULT IS THE PUDDING, IT IS SHOWING THE DISCRIMINATION, IT CANNOT BE DISPUTED IT IS IN PLAIN SITE AS DATA, IT CANNOT ARISE WITHOUT THERE BEING DISCRIMINATION OCCURRING.

This itself is a beacon of society, THIS DISCRIMINATION IS BEING ACCEPTED AS NORM AND ACCEPTABLE, this is what is being advertised by the silence. Its like when normies bully you, mostly they do it silently, the lack of interaction, eye contact and care IS THE BULLYING, and also the normies surrounding the normies bullying you pick up and follow the same code, AGAIN SILENTLY ACCEPTING THE DISCRIMINATION.

TLDR
THIS PICTURE MAKES AS MUCH SENSE AND HAS A HIGHER MORALITY THAN TINDER

View attachment 1049555

KEKd hard at that picture

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

replace tinder with life

KEKd hard at that picture

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
thank you

REANU KEEVES

part of elder scrolls lore

also HUGE BLACKPILL EVEN IN NERDY FRANCHISES LIKE ELDER SCROLLS SKYRIM CHAD ALWAYS WINS EG KEANU REEVES IS THE MAIN CHARACTER AND MEME

I'm on their to take screen shots...for edification to share with the group....
On look out for prostitutes...
And to steal pictures...lol.

Nothing to take seriously...I always get rejections and no reply.
(Dating apps)

thank you

REANU KEEVES

part of elder scrolls lore

also HUGE BLACKPILL EVEN IN NERDY FRANCHISES LIKE ELDER SCROLLS SKYRIM CHAD ALWAYS WINS EG KEANU REEVES IS THE MAIN CHARACTER AND MEME
Even in matrix...THE ONE was a chad that all the so called red pilled foids wanted...

never been on dating apps

I don't think men are welcome in any social media, bar maybe YT to an extent.

I got nothing when I tried it. The app isn't broken. That's just what happens when you look the way we do.

The dating apps are designed to give women max exposure; fill up their inboxes which will result in
everything being harder for the average man (who work/run the country) this has resulted in women
who are refusing to date a lot of average men. Twitter does the same and so does Facebook.

Average men need to revolt and

1. Stop joining the army / emergency services

2. Stop contributing to society

3. Stop helping women. They don't help us even with opening doors anymore.