Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tinnitus

weaselbomber

weaselbomber

death on my front porch
Anyone else here has tinnitus?
It's fucking terrible, and is the main source of my insomnia. I used to love the silence until I began to deal with tinnitus, now I have to have some sort of background noise constantly or else this fucking terrible ringing takes over.
I used to sleep rather well in total silence, now I am unable to. I need some shit playing in the background which distracts me and keeps me from sleeping. If I don't it's like the ringing continuously gets louder, and it's suicidefuel.

yes I have it. It sucks. Its mild eneough so I forget about it during they day but of course i can really hear it in a quiet room. What helps me is playing the white noise when I go to sleep. Usually rain sounds

Tinnitus is just pure suifuel. I don't have it very strong but it's noticeable too. I can only imagine how bad it is for you mang.

i think i have it, but i sleep with asmr blondes, so i dont notice it

I probably will get it when older due to subwoofers way too loud

what's that?

Anyone else here has tinnitus?
It's fucking terrible, and is the main source of my insomnia. I used to love the silence until I began to deal with tinnitus, now I have to have some sort of background noise constantly or else this fucking terrible ringing takes over.
I used to sleep rather well in total silence, now I am unable to. I need some shit playing in the background which distracts me and keeps me from sleeping. If I don't it's like the ringing continuously gets louder, and it's suicidefuel.
how did you get it?

No idea. I think it was gradual, slowly getting worse until I began to notice it
that’s beyond fucked u sure u weren’t playing music loudly ?

I've got it and it's been potential suifuel many times over the years but thankfully it comes in waves: it seems to get loud for a few weeks or even months but then it quietens down again for months at a time. And throughout the course of a day it can vary, even when in a bad phase, so I know the loud spikes will pass at least. I use brown noise at night.