Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Tip for foot fetishcels

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
With summer here I though I would offer a friendly tip to those with foot fetish. Since the weather is warmer girls will be wearing more sandals. If you see a cute girl with cute feet just say something look “hey what kind of sandals are those” or “those are nice sandals, where did you get them”. It is helpful if you somewhat know the girl such as a co worker. Sure you may sound a little like a fag, but you’re ugly so you’re not going to fuck her anyway. You just want to get a closer look. Once you give her the compliment, unless she’s a major bitch (most are unfortunately) she will appreciate the compliment and want to show you her “sandals” closer. :feelsohh:

just go to the beach

Must of them use flip flops regardless, in the next anime event is august, a convention here, i will try to atleast get a sniff, i will try these and more, must be smelly since in the last convention there was a teen girl with big feet and fli-flops dressed as luffy from one piece that was with her feet drenched in sweat

That’s what camera glasses are for :feelsLSD:

just rub your dick on her feet

summer is torture for the foot fetishcel