Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tips on Gymcelling?

Blackpill101

Blackpill101

Banned
-
I really wanna lose some excess weight (little bit on the chubby side).
I know many of you will say that "hurr durr gymcelling won't do shit" etc. but my face will actually improve (a bit) if some of the fat attached to it (and under it) could simply go away. 
Never gymcelled my entire life so treat me as a noob starting out. 
You'll never know what could happen. Maybe if I do get success my cheekbones and jawline would start to show.

Sleep atleast 8 hours everyday, don't train more than 5 days a week, do cardio 5 days a week, follow a high fat+prot and low carb diet.

Great sources of fat are: avocados, almonds, greek yogurt.

Try to stick around these foods: Chicken/turkey breasts, almonds, greek yogurt (full fat), potatoes, EGGS, oats, full grain pasta, frozen fruits, fresh salads.

It's 90 % about diet and rest, and only 10 % working out.

that shit is hard. its tough being black pilled and trying to convince yourself to eat healthy and exercise when fast food is so delicious and most days you dont even want to get out of bed.

don't gymcel, get lean, leanmax > gymcelling. @CopingGymcel will fill you in

iiiTeMpeR said:
don't gymcel, get lean, leanmax > gymcelling. @CopingGymcel will fill you in

So any tips for leanmaxxing? I'm not actually that chubby, but also not lean at the same time. My face is somewhat bloated as well.

Drink lots of water, you can have some sugary foods. On the contrary sugary foods aren't that bad for you except they contain other weird shit like shortening and etc that can fuck you up. Eat oatmeal and other foods in high fibre also, and keep a high protein diet. Reduce your carbs (rice,bread,pizza) etc to a minimum

You should prioritize foods like this too lose weight Vegies(high fibre low carb content) -----> Lean meats (protein)---->Fatty foods(avocado, yogurt with not sugar)---->Carbs

Most importantly, reduce your daily consumption of calories, get a pirated version of myfitnesspal if you are on Android..and track your macros

Good luck!

the greatest tip is that there's no gym for your face.

fukmylyf said:
the greatest tip is that there's no gym for your face.

I know this, but my face is already a bit bloated with some fat so if anything gymcelling will make a slight improvement.

Losing water weight is the quickest way to immediately show muscle/bone definition.

Otherwise you have a layer of fat/water hiding your gains, and your jawline, making you look soft.

After you've gained muscle mass, you want to lose fat and water until you look "dry".