Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Tired of being told my views on race are based on prejudice over reason & objectivity when EVERY study & anecdote proves just how dire curry living is

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★

keep on hating yourself

Curries are mayos smeared with curry

6BE4E4AA 5D53 41B7 9051 2A53AD459815

I'm not as racist as I'm used to be tbh

Curries are mayos smeared with curry
Its worse than that. Curries are abos with a bit of caucasoid ancestry. Its more abo than caucasoid. If you want caucasoid curries, go to Kashmir or Afghanistan. There you'll find proper "White looking" curries (i.e., pashtuns).

No one cares that you hate yourself. I kinda get it. You think if you hate yourself enough people will take pity on you ? That they will show you sympathy ? Jfl they will just think you are weirdo.

You think if you hate yourself enough people will take pity on you ?
More than pity, I just don't want to be gaslighted when the reality is glaring and stark.

Its worse than that. Curries are abos with a bit of caucasoid ancestry. Its more abo than caucasoid. If you want caucasoid curries, go to Kashmir or Afghanistan. There you'll find proper "White looking" curries (i.e., pashtuns).
Aren't they persian? They're not curry

They just look like sand niggers.

Afghans speak an Iranian language, but they’re genetically closer to curries.
They don't speak one language
I know one pashtun afghan irl and he speaks persian

Also there isn't one single ethnic group there.

They don't speak ome language

I know one pashtun afghan irl and he speaks persian
Yes I know, that’s an Iranian language as well. Same goes with Pashto and such.

The whitest ethnic group are the Nuristanis and they mog everyone in curryland and sand niggerland to oblivion.

No one cares that you hate yourself. I kinda get it. You think if you hate yourself enough people will take pity on you ? That they will show you sympathy ? Jfl they will just think you are weirdo.