Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tired of hearing about lonely men, its women who are lonely for chad cock teehee

Womans are so dumb and evil

The pain of inceldom and earning for Chad are equally draining, evolutionarily speaking

Reading this only fuels my misogyny

KILL
THIS
BITCH

not reading hope shes raped and tortured to death

Men more lonely than women
Women most affected

Last edited:
being pregnant with your sub-par spawn
But I thought women don't care about genetic fitness:feelssus:? I thought it was just us internet autist virgins talking about genetic worth, and we are always wrong of course according to feminists:feelsthink:? I thought that feminists believed in nurture over nature and that humans are just as shitty or good as they are raised:feelswhere:.

Jfl at this mask off moment, not even in a rant like this can she mask what her actual feelings are, she simply doesn't want to be impregnated with a low-tier normie's genes, and would happily be a cum receptable for Chad:feelskek::feelskek:.

Womans are so dumb and evil
Reading this only fuels my misogyny

KILL
THIS
BITCH

Why do they always assume all this bs about lonely men? Why is it so hard to comprehend that some men are born ugly and/or autistic and thus cannot compete with 80-90% of men that where dealt better cards in life leading them to isolation

Why do they always assume all this bs about lonely men? Why is it so hard to comprehend that some men are born ugly and/or autistic and thus cannot compete with 80-90% of men that where dealt better cards in life leading them to isolation
Muh patriarchy/muh Male privilege

But I thought women don't care about genetic fitness:feelssus:? I thought it was just us internet autist virgins talking about genetic worth, and we are always wrong of course according to feminists:feelsthink:? I thought that feminists believed in nurture over nature and that humans are just as shitty or good as they are raised:feelswhere:.

Jfl at this mask off moment, not even in a rant like this can she mask what her actual feelings are, she simply doesn't want to be impregnated with a low-tier normie's genes, and would happily be a cum receptable for Chad:feelskek::feelskek:.

This is the empathetic gender btw

The ugliest and fattest girl I knew in my highschool is already married and has children. She also does not have to work due to being a stay at home wife.

I, on the other hand, had an athletic body during highschool and a bit a more than a year ago(got hospitalized due to a collapsed lung and my fitness fell to a wayside for a while).
And yet, the best I get from foids is indiferrence. At worst it is disgust.

Not because of the way I act, but because of the way I look. I've always only had praise for my day to day behaviour in life.

Foids are projecting their shitty behaviour to men by creating some imaginary boogeymen or at best finding the shittiest person they have ever seen and assigning those traits to us.

If I acted like those women do, I would be banned from my industry and be forced to work at some supermarket.

Recently, I got screamed at by some woman because I did not hold a door open for her. For context, I was way ahead of her, had headphones on, and was tired as shit, so I did not notice her until she started screeching. A man would not be this entitled.

Last edited:

Because they admitted ugly means average to compensate from not being Chad. Bottom 10% isn't even computed as given for granted they're not even humans.

Screenshot 20230727 110503

Because they admitted ugly means average to compensate from not being Chad. Bottom 10% isn't even computed as given for granted they're not even humans.

View attachment 819189
The last comment has been especially funny her personaliteehee detectors have failed her twice

they only think of chad men when thinking about men is my only explanation or they are purposely lying deep down they know is what I think

"How narcissist do you want to be ?

Foids: yes

View attachment 819189
'we had such opposite types'

where is that meme of girls liking different types of chad men like gamer chad, nerdy chad

not reading hope shes raped and tortured to death
good it will make you more angry I bet these 'lonely' women are already in relationships and have friends they just 'feel' lonely like that post I last read about chads and women talking about being supposedly 'lonely' while their social media posts portray the opposite

Brave for them to assume most women or men make 60k a year in America let alone in their 20s

Times have changed. Now it's their turn to birth sub-par spawns by bottle-necking chad's cum.

Projection, gaslighting and outright lies mixed together into 1 milkshake for 1