Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Tired

• Thread starter Deleted member 26010
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26010

This world is rotten...
-
I can't keep going anymore. The bullying never stops. I am a worthless and hopeless piece of shit that should not be alive.

the rope keeps coming closer .

I can't keep going anymore. The bullying never stops.
How did you get bullied recently?
I am a worthless and hopeless piece of shit that should not be alive.
Just remember that there's people out there that wished you weren't alive to post on this site and hopefully that keeps you going for some time.

Yeah that song was playing around the time of the alleged incident.
Did you see the thread that got made about it in ID recently got deleted almost right away?

yea i was literally typing a reply when it got deleted

yea i was literally typing a reply when it got deleted
Same lol.
I thought it would be moved to The Lounge or The Sewers but it just got deleted entirely. I don't blame this course of action being taken though. Mods probably figured it looks bad to have such a thread up. That rapid takedown of a thread about current events wouldn't have happened in the older days of this site imo.

Same lol.
I thought it would be moved to The Lounge or The Sewers but it just got deleted entirely. I don't blame this course of action being taken though. Mods probably figured it looks bad to have such a thread up. That rapid takedown of a thread about current events wouldn't have happened in the older days of this site imo.
tbh i figured out the admin is a glownigger the moment i started getting the survey notifications, i guarantee he handed the results off to some institution or government entity to better analyze and profile us. not even a meme. But yea deleting posts about ongoing issues is retarded

tbh i figured out the admin is a glownigger the moment i started getting the survey notifications, i guarantee he handed the results off to some institution or government entity to better analyze and profile us. not even a meme
When you literally have nowhere else to go to vent you have to take what you can get tbh

How did you get bullied recently?

Just remember that there's people out there that wished you weren't alive to post on this site and hopefully that keeps you going for some time.
The recent instances are. My chad manager showing obvious disdain for me while being super friendly to my coworkers and praising them for no reason. Chadlite coworkers acting aggressive towards me or mocking me. A foid I knew who I WASN'T EVEN APPROACHING telling me she has a boyfriend and we're just friends. My little sister and her friends insulting me, calling me vulgarities, making fun of me for being depressed and hoping I'll die.

Last edited:
The recent instances are. My chad manager showing obvious disdain for me while being super friendly to my coworkers and praising them for no reason.
Having a chad manager must be brutal tbh
You are in a subordinate position to him so you are already mogged that way. But he is also better looking and more attractive so you get mogged that way too.
Chadlite coworkers acting aggressive towards me or mocking me. A foid I knew who I WASN'T EVEN APPROACHING telling me she has a boyfriend and we're just friends.
Brutal. High school never ends.
My little sister and her friends insulting me, calling me vulgarities, making fun of me for being depressed and hoping I'll die.
That really sucks tbh if I was in your situation I'd try to avoid all contact with your sister tbh