Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I would kill to have been born with blue eyes and blonde hair

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
tired of being untermensch it takes so much mental toll on me knowing that I am a subhuman scum.

Wish I was a nord.

I have both brown eyes and hair :cryfeels:

Nordic isn't about coloring tho , they usually have a unique profile (vertical forehead, 45 degree sloped rear corner, nordic triangular eye fold etc ) that sets them apart
B6d7a95d 4c50 4c99 9420 5b843c45d0b5

I don't care about pro aryan race cope. i would kill to be chad of any ethnicity as long as my SMV is sky high

I had blonde hair as a kid now i have dark Brown.

tired of being untermensch it takes so much mental toll on me knowing that I am a subhuman scum.

Wish I was a nord.
аз като български тучин приличащ на монгол усещам болката:cryfeels:

unironically my blue eyes are my only redeeming feature so tbh this is valid :feelsmage: foids dont care anywhere other than SEA though

I don't care about pro aryan race cope. i would kill to be chad of any ethnicity as long as my SMV is sky high
same but white chad mogs everything anyways average nord mogs 90% of all eastern european ogre mutts

Dark brown hair mogs

dark hair and blue eyes mogs

True, having dark hair and eyes, without having Johnny depp or chico tier face is suifuel.

Light hair adds barely any SMV to men, except in the eyes of deathnik foids
Yeah, eyes are the most important. But you would have wide appeal(among dethnik foids) if you have blonde hair. If I was chad I would want to be desired by every foid tbh. But foids seem to like Johhny depp the most among all three( depp, DiCaprio and Pitt

unironically my blue eyes are my only redeeming feature so tbh this is valid :feelsmage: foids dont care anywhere other than SEA though
Still mogs black eyes, you should be happy. I wish I got my grandfather's green eyes or at least my dad's hazel.

Yeah, eyes are the most important. But you would have wide appeal(among dethnik foids) if you have blonde hair. If I was chad I would want to be desired by every foid tbh. But foids seem to like Johhny depp the most among all three( depp, DiCaprio and Pitt
i don think you lose that much appeal (among deathniks) if you went from blond hair blue eyes to dark hair blue eyes.

i don think you lose that much appeal (among deathniks) if you went from blond hair blue eyes to dark hair blue eyes.
Dethnik women would choose DiCaprio over tom cruise

I have 305 posts and it's not even been a whole day JFL

Blond hair looks cool but is overrated. Most PSL gods and high appeal boys/men have brown or black hair

tom cruise has a better face overall and he still looks undeniably white
Yes, Johnny depp was arguably one of the best looking men in his Prime, But noodlewhores will still call him ugly because, he doesn't have blue eyes. I hate noodlewhores. To them if you have blonde hair and blue eyes you're immediately chad.
tom cruise has a better face overall and he still looks undeniably white