Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based To all Commie-cels.

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

Born to off-grid, forced to soyciety.
★★★★★
IMG 3181
IMG 3180

IMG 3179

IMG 3182

@Pajeetsingh

I hate communist chinks fuck all of them

[IMG alt="MiSKiRaT"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/45/45382.jpg?1681066055[/IMG]

MiSKiRaT

OV3RSTRESS3D​

★★★★★
JoinedAug 21, 2022Posts5,8

@IceStorm @Govid_Dorious @2002AryanMaxxed1488 @Puppeter @CruxGammata @Pancakecel @BataviaCel @AsiaCel @TBIcel @Adolf Hitler @30klhlvwizard

Last edited:
Better dead than red

>GrAYfag
>Tate avi
>Shitting up my thread with his shitpostmaxxing.
mods should really do something about these retards I'm getting sick of their annoying presence

IMG 3189

Bonus points if you know where this is from.
nice fallout reference
IMG 3187
IMG 3188

Based Mujahideen Anti (((Soviet))) symbolism.
thanks brocel
Yeah i’m sick of this also, wish they would fucking deal with these GrAYfags- most of them are infiltrators from twitter.
exactly they don't even post anything of value, and that fucking retard just comes in and posts " dnrd " to a thread full of images with barely any written texts on them what the fuck

How could one hate a man so generous and magnanimous that he gives his enemies free helicopter rides?

All commies need to be shot and dumped into mass graves

thanks brocel
Mujahideen was based af for defeating Soviets in Afghanistan, especially considering how they were underequipped in comparison to Soviets.
exactly they don't even post anything of value, and that fucking retard just comes in and posts " dnrd " to a thread full of images with barely any written texts on them what the fuck
Yeah exactly- how can you “dnrd” a thread with mostly images? I didn’t write a fucking essay.

Mujahideen was based af for defeating Soviets in Afghanistan, especially considering how they were underequipped in comparison to Soviets.
agreed commies should learn their fucking boundaries
Yeah exactly- how can you “dnrd” a thread with mostly images? I didn’t write a fucking essay.
I knew they should've shut down applications before 2023

agreed commies should learn their fucking boundaries
Based- communism was the original plan behind Globohomo, but that failed. Nowadays, tons of foids, soys, and fags think it’s great and want it back JFL.
I knew they should've shut down applications before 2023
We got some good ones such as @Govid_Dorious & @IceStorm

But yeah, we need a more extensive process to gatekeep and keep these GrAYtards in check.

Based- communism was the original plan behind Globohomo, but that failed. Nowadays, tons of foids, soys, and fags think it’s great and want it back JFL.
jfl as if sub 5 males weren't suffering enough
We got some good ones such as @
Govid_Dorious
@Govid_Dorious & @
IceStorm
@IceStorm

But yeah, we need a more extensive process to gatekeep.
yeah those users are rare but the majority of them are annoying fuckfaces that need to get eradicated and ended once and for all

Free helicopter rides for all Reds

IMG 20230610 WA0008

We got some good ones such as @Govid_Dorious & @IceStorm

But yeah, we need a more extensive process to gatekeep and keep these GrAYtards in check.
Privatization of the forum would help a lot

jfl as if sub 5 males weren't suffering enough
In Communism, shit would be the same for us if not worse.
yeah those users are rare but the majority of them are annoying fuckfaces that need to get eradicated and ended once and for all
Yeah, we need to bring back @NoLooksNoLife for the sole purpose of eradicating GrAYnigs.

Does Marxism-Rodgerism count as Communism?

Does Marxism-Rodgerism count as Communism?
I read the original post which @mlcurrycel made, and while I don’t like the name for it since Marx was a Kike & Rodger was a failed normie, I do find the concept of a wife for every man to be logical. He also stated how the concept he coined in its original form is compatible with basically any form of economy & government style; I think the name “Houellebecqism” would make more sense & sounds way better than using the name of (((Marx))) and a richfag.

It also aligns with my views of Ultra-Patriarchal Fascism, since historically societies were based on a looksmatch principle in which every man had a wife to breed many children with, which served as a benefit for the race & nation. However, Marxist-Rodgerim would be redundant, irrelevant, and not needed under an ideal Fascist society- since the needs of all men would be met due to being the leaders of civilization and thus being guaranteed a foid to complete the necessary structure needed.

Last edited:
This.
Karl Marx praised capitalism as it destroyed traditional values such as the family and brought about globalization via free trade. In his eyes, communism would only be possible only through the development of capitalism
Well said, this based quote also reinforces it:

IMG 2446

Yeah, we need to bring back @NoLooksNoLife for the sole purpose of eradicating GrAYnigs.
I'm going to take on the torch and become the main bully of Greycels

Yeah, we need to bring back @
NoLooksNoLife
@NoLooksNoLife for the sole purpose of eradicating GrAYnigs.
oh no fuck that chink and his orthotards threads he is 10x worse than any grayscum on this website

oh no fuck that chink and his orthotards threads he is 10x worse than any grayscum on this website
Orthodoxy is based tbh, though I am a Catholic.

I found him at least entertaining at times, but he was kinda an obvious fakecel; based for putting GrAYnigs in their place though

i don't really follow or understand politics, i am politically neutral

Lmao @DarkStarDown you're such a faggot
dont-you-love-having-nothing-v0-rbcyh2mopdt81.jpg

Lmao @DarkStarDown you're such a faggot
dont-you-love-having-nothing-v0-rbcyh2mopdt81.jpg
Modern Capitalism is basically just communism under another guise. That meme you shared is redundant & irrelevant
to the post, since I was not defending modern (((billionaires))) I was rightfully criticizing Communists.

i don't really follow or understand politics, i am politically neutral
You shouldn’t be anti-commiecuck, since it was the original globohomo & is incompatible with Islam.